Lisandro Martinez

It’s been widely reported that Ten Hag is struggling to convince players to come join his project United due to their current state.

Granted I don’t know how true those reports are but that video of Richard Arnold talking to the fans certainly doesn’t make things seem good at United.

So, we’ll see. I’m not losing hope.

We have got to have the advantage over Manchester United. All they have is Ten Hag. We have Mikel, who can sweet talk the knickers off a Nun. All he needs to do is pick up the phone. And then we have a considerably big South American contingent, and then we’re in London.

Come on Mikel! Get this done.

2 Likes
1 Like

Where abouts on the reliability scale @GC-Maniac ?

In a color spectrum, Brunet

1 Like

4000 followers. So about as reliable as me :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

So this lad is essentially a LCB that can play left back really well?

Is he coming here to displace Tierney or simply as better back up than Holding and Saliba

1 Like

Both I think.

Arteta is looking for depth in versatility.

3 Likes

You think he’ll come in and instantly displace Tierney before Tierney’s inability to warm up properly does that anyway.

Tier Shit.

1 Like

Watching his compilations, I think we can play in Xhaka role as well. Lad has excellent long range passing

1 Like

Well, reports suggest he is keen to work with Arteta which makes me think they probably talked and Mikel explained to him how he’ll use him. For the fees quoted, I’m not sure he’ll be just backup.

We’ve seen Tierney play in a more reserved role at LB last season. An idea would be for him to do what Tomiyasu is doing on the right.

Let’s land him first though, and then we’ll worry where he plays. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that link to the Athletic article really interesting. I was aware of the rumours we were in for a LCB, but really didn’t think this was realistic. Really like that fact we could have 4 top quality CBs at Arsenal next season. Shows real strength and depth in that position and clearly indicates that Artera wants competition for places in every position. Gabriel/Martinez and White/Saliba would be one of the strongest CB lineups in the league next season.

1 Like

Why a spoiler?

Edit: Oh… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like