Lisandro Martinez

Who?

Yes, yes. Lisandro Martinez will be the next Argentinian to play for Arsenal.

1 Like

You’re funny. Trying to open that Emi Buendia wound are you.

1 Like

Just wait until Jesus, Raphinha, Martinez and a Xhaka replacement are confirmed first.

2 Likes

This hasn´t been followed up by anyone else sadly. Wonder what the actual current status is.

Maybe this will pick up intensity once the Jesus deal is done. But yes, there’s definitely more noise about Raphinha than Martinez, which seems crazy. 3 attack minded players in one window. When has that happened?

The summer RvP left!

Podolski
Giroud
Cazorla

3 Likes

I’m confused. Did we make contact with his reps because we think Ajax will accept a new bid?

Or are we speaking to both his reps and Ajax at the same time?

I wonder what this could mean for Saliba? Gut tells me we’re going to sell

1 Like

Saliba is our second choice RCB and Lisandro will be out left footed option

3 Likes

Martinez gonna be shunted to left back I’m sure. Saliba will stay.

Who other Marseille with a low bid have shown interest?

Everything being communicated from Arsenal and Saliba camps is that he will be at Arsenal next season

2 Likes

I hope so fellas but I am not as optimistic as you all

Martinez is cover for Tierney and Gabriel, while Saliba is cover for White. Raises a question on Holding but I think he’s just there in case Saliba shits the bed. I understand why you feel Saliba will be sold cause it’s extremely unlike us to spend this much on a backup player.

I would argue Saliba is cover for Tomiyasu too.
He can certainly pull off that role as well.

1 Like

I think Ajax should cash in IMO. They will always be fine. Eredivisie is mickey mouse and they can afford one or two European seasons not going past the Qtr finals.

3 Likes
3 Likes