Lionel Messi ๐Ÿ

Happy for Messiโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Another oneโ€ฆ

Surely Weghorst and Martinez should have won it instead?

Itโ€™s cracked me up this whole tournament that the motm trophies are bigger than the actual world cup. :smile:

1 Like

:goat: just shining in every game

3 Likes

Absolutely!
He also always used to humble and shy away but his shithousing today post match is aggressive. Man on a mission.

1 Like

Looks like a mini Europa league

1 Like

I was a bit confused as to why Messi got so agitated by Van Gaal. These quotes below may have triggered Messi somewhat

tbfโ€ฆthis is the type of thing Arteta would use in one of his pre-match huddles

Had to search up the semi-final as I have little or no recollection of that match. This is the team that got to the World Cup Final. Oh myโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s not a bad team if you add Di Maria in the side who got injured in the end.

Argentina were defensively very sound back then. Demichelis was still at City I believe. Same with Zabaleta. Rojo and Romero got big moves after.
Mascherano was a boss.

Biglia is probably one of the most underrated players out there as well.

2 Likes

Seems to be given to the biggest name on the winning side lol

In fairness itโ€™s not a ridiculous one like KDB was but still.

Messi :pig:

I jever thought Iโ€™ll see you hate on the Argentinians likes this. :rofl:
Canโ€™t blame you though. If I was at the opposing end I would hate Argentina too and hope they get done by Croatia.

They are a dirty team

I hope Ronaldo scores plenty against them and wins the WC

If not them then any other team over these cunts

2 Likes

To be fair, this is possibly the cleanest Argentina team I have seen

Messi has done his part so far, but thereโ€™s also something about this Argentina squad. Having come back to top the group after losing the opener to Saudi Arabia. And now today having lost a 2 goal lead, to then keep their mental fortitude to go on and win the shootout. Think theyโ€™ve got a good shout to go on and win the whole thing.

4 Likes

They have the maturity, thatโ€™s why less shit behavior

1 Like

Welcome to the gang bro :handshake:

1 Like

This is cheating surely? :poldi:

Ref would have carded Maradona if he knew about this push

4 Likes

The shithouse celebration picture kind of makes sense now (check vid of last pen below). No doubt there was some provocation initially, but unseemly from both sides.

That Parades bench blast turned the game. Referee was booking players left right and centre before, but then it genuinely became a bit bad tempered thereafter.

The sound of the ball hitting the back of the netโ€ฆ :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes