Lionel Messi 🐐

25 goal contributions in 33 games this season at what is widely considered a bad season for him

How many players in Europe have a better contribution to goals per minute than him this season?

:goat:

3 Likes

Mitrovic

runs away

His PR team aren’t good enough to beat Messi’s PR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did he sign a 2 or 3 year deal at PSG ??

2 year I think.

1 Like

Jeez, Messi soy gang will literally just invent stats to try and praise their boy.

Seems strange that Mbappe can dominate the local binmen, Ronaldo can score almost 20 in the PL playing alongside the dross at United but poor old Messi has to rely on made up advanced stats to look anywhere near decent.

Messi is cooked, needs to go to MLS already.

You tried your weak bait for 3 months now.
No one is biting. Haha

TAA can’t even get in the England team lol

Never doubted him.

Kid got battered Vegas style after I bet.

2 Likes

Damn, so Messi undermines the job of staff at the ground so some spoilt brat kid can get a photo? #WOAT

1 Like

I hate that audio so much

1 Like

I think he should have been in there. He improved in the second half of the season.

He’ll probably win it anyway.

2 Likes

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter anyway. Benzema is nailed on to win the thing. Odds are something ridiculous like 1/25

2 Likes

Giroud could be a chance yet, just needs to get into the French squad and go to town in a few friendlies prior to the World Cup :smiley:.

1 Like

This video ends any debate :cold_face:

1 Like

Lol, like there was ever a debate. :goat:

1 Like

Lots of interesting stats but why put them all in a tiktok video ffs. And the video is so fast paced anyway I couldn’t follow shit.

A fucking excel table would have been nicer to look at.

1 Like