Line of Duty (spoilers fella)

Generally speaking definitely true. Feel like Breaking Bad nailed it. Until they ruined it.

1 Like

The Wire also had a nice ending.

People have already written the ending in there head and end up disappointed when surprisingly that isn’t the ending as they didn’t write it :joy:

Every. Fucking. Time. :joy:

I think the 2006 CL ending was the worse. In my head it ended up with Thierry lifting it high in the Paris sky :sob:

2 Likes

Still not watched that :grimacing:

1 Like

Never got used too Kelly Macdonald being Scottish.
She had a beautiful Irish voice in Boardwalk Empire.

D) Fuck up Kaye you have a girls name as your name

1 Like

:raised_hands:

1 Like
1 Like

It was a let down for sure because I was hoping for a tidy resolution and everyone riding off into the sunset. But that’s not what the show is about.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

BBC’sLine of Duty ” finished its sixth season with a record-breaking viewership performance of 12.8 million overnight viewers for a 56.2% share. The numbers dwarf last week’s series record of 11 million overnights, or a 51.7% share.

Putting those numbers into context, the BBC said it was the most watched episode of any drama since modern records began in 2002, not including soaps. To find something comparable, one must go back to February 2001 when ITV’sHeartbeat ” pulled an overnight audience of 13.2 million. Considering two decades of changing viewing habits and the introduction of streaming platforms, “Line of Duty’s” numbers are all the more impressive.

There’s the next series then. Rogue copper from heartbeat climbs the ladder and AC 12 do the business.

1 Like

Do you watch it stroller? You always like the posts but I don’t think you have commented haha

1 Like

Yeah mate. I don’t come in the thread with everyone theories and spoil it for myself. Im just an numpty and blissfully ignorant.
What I find funny, which is probably an age thing is how you mentioned you enjoyed it by having to wait a week about for an episode.
Ive grown up that way with stuff. I can’t binge watch more than 2 episodes in a sitting on most things.

2 Likes

Anyone who did guess this must be incredibly perceptive, and likely have a genius level IQ.

1 Like

I thought the whole point was that the actual villain was institutional corruption all along and not some solitary mustache-twirling bad guy.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for them to come back with more. I’m not sure where they go with the plot. A one-off case would be interesting. Maybe disconnected from the bigger H plot.