Likes plus

What’s that?

Like Reddit gold where you pay to give someone an award essentially monetising the entire message board.

Like say I particularly enjoyed A4tt telling me his pp is smol I could buy an award for real money and gift him it to him. Though OA would get the money and he would get a little star or something beside his smol pp post. Now that I think about it they’re like NTF’s but dumber.

2 Likes

The likewhorette (Me) will continue with just the likes for now, finding it too difficult And time-consuming to work.

3 Likes

onlyarsenalfans

6 Likes

Shit @Bl1nk he’s onto us!!!

1 Like

As long as the money goes to snacks for :ginger: I don’t care

2 Likes

Would rather feed :chester:

2 Likes

I’d rather feed :cristo:

Ohhh stop it you :cristo:

2 Likes

Pretty frustrated we don’t have the :goat: emoji as an option or :heart_eyes_cat: they’re my favs.

You didn’t strike me as the type of dude who goes for the heart eyes cat emoji

2 Likes

Haha I’ve got a soft spot for animals. 2 cats and a dog at home.

1 Like

Don’t think we could afford his Whole Foods taste

Like them

He’s a bit of a snob I’ll admit. But if we feed him with quality food and take him for long walks everyday, its worth it. He shows so much love and affection then.

2 Likes

Anyone else thinking this?

Have to admit not liking it as much as I thought.

2 Likes

How but?

You stil just press the heart as normal. I don’t see a difference

2 Likes

I dont really like the new likes plus. Feel like it clutters up the screen but that’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

It’s shit, no need to fix something that wasn’t broken

Maybe some people like it, perhaps hold a poll or something to see whether it’s worth keeping.

2 Likes

We weren’t trying to fix anything. It’s a popular feature right across the internet and we have it a shot. Worth a go and easily changed back if that’s what people want.

• Keep it
  • Ditch it

0 voters