Çağlar Söyüncü

Fofana gone for the season as well right? Not sure who else they have at CB. Playing three times a week can’t be easy.

Haha so true :joy:

1 Like

Honestly man so many people on here right now that don’t give a shit about the club as long as they’re proven right nothing else matters. Pretty fucking tragic.

1 Like

Absolutely.

If they predicted Arsenal to finish in the bottom half, they’d probably be digging out receipts rather than being alarmed about Arsenal’s decline

1 Like

The best part about the club winning outside seeing your team do well is all the bitching goes radio silent. Today was always going to be difficult but you move on and hope it doesn’t affect these young players confidence, that’s what really matters if you actually want to see the club do well.

3 Likes

I mean, we’ve got the Potter brigade here, the ones idolising Wenger and those loving off Chelsea.

Makes me wonder who the Arsenal fans are.

Couple with that it’s so hard to just f’ckin like a post on here now, it’s just, aargh.

2 Likes

They signed Vestergaard but it’s not going well for any of them.

Fofana is definitely the big miss there, he formed a very good partnership with Evans. Soyuncu had that one hot season now he seems to have little to no confidence.

1 Like

Vestergaard will always be a Southampton player in my mind.

Soyuncu is basically a reverse Samson. The longer his hair gets, the worse he plays. Should try a Lacazette head shave.

1 Like

This young team has been quietly putting a run of wins together and doing well if a bit naive yet barely anyone posts. Lose to a much superior side at Anfield and the forum is booming. Feels like there’s been a bit of an exodus of members who genuinely want to stand by the team and support them, people don’t even seem to enjoy victories like against Spurs because it doesn’t line up with their view point. It’s pathetic.

4 Likes

will not say he thinks we should have done better against Liverpool today

1 Like

I recall the Leicester and Watford threads being popular, unless you’re referring to something else?

I think that too, and until Tavares gave away the second goal so cheaply I thought we were holding up well but it doesn’t change the fact that Aubazette is a dead forward set up and Partey needs a real partner, we have a long way to go if we want to be able to compete with Liverpool. I think it’s ok to be disappointed today and expect more but there’s geniunely some who revel in it like sad cunts.

1 Like

One thing I will say on it is that we had a long barren run at Anfield between 1993 and 2001 (only 1 draw in that time)

When we did win there, we did it against all odds and it was, arguably, the most spirited Arsenal performance I’ve ever seen.

We’ve just got to do our homework before going there. Check the teams that have done well v Liverpool recently. Exploit their weaknesses. We did well trying to target that cunt who replaced Robertson for them in the first half. Then we stopped. It’s almost like after Arteta should have twattedthat overrated cunt Klopp, he should have passed on the message to the players to keep calm and keep their heads.

This post has nothing to do with Soyuncu btw haha

1 Like

Not remotely accurate.

2 Likes

Mate I’m not talking about fucking match threads, I’m talking about the forum as a whole. If you want to be a smart ass at least come at me with the proper data, but I don’t need to see the analytics to see this place has been a fucking ghost town last few weeks because people post more when we’re losing.

2 Likes

What would that be exactly?

I spend as much time on here as anyone, I know what the place looks like win lose or draw. You’re just actually wrong.

Backend traffic analytics

this is such a weird thread to be bumped and talk
other stuff in even by OA standards lol

1 Like

I haven’t been around for the last two weeks because it’s been the shit international break…just saying.

2 Likes

You’re a disgrace.

And Soyuncu thinks so too.

1 Like