Ligue 1

Correct and I’d still take Tuchel over Emery, although Tuchel isn’t my ideal choice, Klopp was the one I really wanted back 5 years ago.

Mbappé and Neymar with an incredible Ligue 1 to show for their efforts this season…

The longer they spend at PSG the more they will waste their careers, especially Neymar

2 Likes

Yeah players of that ability shouldn’t waste their talents away in France.

We know :xhaka:

2 Likes

Mbappe really needs to leave that league.

Such a baller. If I was RMCF I’d get him and Hazard and forget about Pogba

2 Likes

I do have to say it does look like PSG the club are a disgrace and would be horrible for anyone to manage.

Emery should get a pass on his time there based on how Tuchel is doing.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: #TuchL

1 Like

You’d rather win the Title though than both the cups, so I’d say the 16/17 season was worse for them.

Haha

Monaco were the best team that season. I’d say that Monaco team was better than any PSG one that has won the league since their takeover. Monaco also got to the CL Semi’s

3 Likes

Bernardo Silva, Mbappe, Lemar, Medy, Sidibe, Bakayoko etc…

That team was legit :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Nkunku’s penalty :gabriel:

Do not want.

You’re probably not wrong tbh, that Monaco team was lit.

1 Like

For what reason though? What has he accomplished in his managerial career aside from not doing a whole lot at Dortmund and so far failing quite miserably in his first season at PSG?

I’m curious to know what you see in him.

1 Like

I like the style of football he has his Dortmund teams playing pretty much, find it a lot more enjoyable than Emery’s football.

Obviously he hasn’t achieved much in terms of trophies etc.

Youcef Atal with a hat-trick. One to watch for sure.

from January

https://statsbomb.com/2019/01/window-shopping-nices-youcef-atal-a-potential-star-fullback-in-the-making/

PSG lose more times than us now :joy::joy:

1 Like

Stuttering to the league title, failing in all the domestic cups and throwing away a spot in the QFs of the CL, for PSG, is a failure of a season.

The players are paid too much and are far too arrogant. It will take a special coach to get them to play as a proper team and win the CL. Too much individuality. I’m sure the players will do their usual to get Tuchel fired if they suffer another season like this.

It’s a viper’s den. They need somebody of Zidane’s stature to get the proper respect from the players.

1 Like

They’re stuck in a shit league. Unmotivated players who only give their all in the CL games, and fail because the shitty French clubs don’t give them enough of a challenge to get needed momentum for the CL.

They should learn from Ajax :wenger2:

I bet 20 euros, Mourinho joins PSG next season

2 Likes