Ligue 1

Getting to the stage when you have to question players going to this club in that league. Most of them top names are getting top dollar whoever they play for.
Need to wake up to themselves some of them.

Fraudchel getting fucked again

The title race is wide open now

1 Like

3-1 Nantes :joy::joy::joy:

Sacked in the summer?

It’s been a disastrous campaign for him this season. Would anyone still take him here?

It’s the players…they did this to Emery. Wasn’t there a news report that tuchel had a talk with the owners saying he didn’t like the players bypassing him as manager and going to the owners and pushing their agendas. It is a toxic club and not one manager is going to truly succeed there when players can just boycott playing and talk to the owners like they are buddies and fuck the manager over constantly.

Emery was getting roasted this time of year in France, horrible campaign by Tuchel this time.

17 point gap with 6 to play, things are getting interesting.

But all jokes aside the season is a failure for Tuchel due to the CL capitulation, if he doesn’t reach the last 4 or so of the CL next season at a minimum, he’ll be on his way out.

He’s dun outchea

Should have just retired

You could say he’s the breast striker in the league?

Why have you added an “a”?

You ruined everything.

:disappointed: phone autocorrect and I didn’t notice ffs!

1 Like

Tuchel destroying PSG with his Dortmund mentality

Mbappé disasterclass

I think this might be his second or third red card for PSG.

1 Like

Has Mbappe been sent off a couple of times lately ? Or am I just imagining things ?

:facepalm:

PSG have collapsed since the Man United exit, can’t say I blame them as it must have been pretty deflating, maybe we can get Tuchel when they give him the arse :wink:.

Knocked out of the French League Cup at the quarters, the CL at the R16 and lost the French Cup final and this is the guy everyone raves about lol?

6 Likes

I read a decent amount of football related stuff and I’m not sure people were actually raving about this appointment tbh.

People on here have raved about him, about how we should have got him and not Emery. Many of these people point to Emery’s record at PSG.

I think SRCJJ’s comments are probably to be read in this context.

10 Likes