Ligue 1

It’s called Franglais :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

6 Years at PSG and every one of them was an absolute waste of time.

3 Likes

he’s just using that as an excuse…no real injury just doesnt wanna play there :henry2:

Injuries and a lack of commitment and desire have deprived us of getting to see the best of one of the games great talents.

2 Likes

I wonder if PSG will line up in the Champions League holding his shirt as if he’d died like Brazil did in that World Cup.

Messi, Ramos, Neymar and Verratti need to all go in the summer. They have access to one of the best talent pools in football, they better use it.
If they did, they would have won the CL already.

Chadaille Bitshiabu and Zaire Emery were by far their best players today and the only thing to take away from tie. Build on that.

Na

Messi history in this since he last won it has been catastrophic.

1 Like

If they stacked up all the best French talent around they would have had much better results imo. I think they would have won it at least once.

Henry talking about this now on CBS haha

French talent (as a whole) is so overrated. I’ll stick my neck out on that. Milking that Monaco run way past its expiry date. Lots of twitter and social media hype gone a long way.

1 Like

It is but I think he is happy knowing he won the World Cup and pretty much completed football.
I think Messi at this point just wants to enjoy the last few years of his career before hanging those boots.

He feels just another guy in this PSG team which just isn’t a good fit for either party.
For me MLS is the best place for him to dominate another region before he retires or perhaps he can go to Serie A and be the star of a team, like he should be.

Yeah that’s all true but he’s had humiliations in that time.
Liverpool, Roma, Bayern to this invisible performance.
His reputation and standing is solidified but this has been a strange end to a tournament he was so synonymous with at his peak.

1 Like

Messi 2009-2015 was something else.

What are people’s thoughts on Verratti?

Superb

Wanted him seasons ago

Lacazette’s little bro getting a hat trick today and Lacazette himself a brace after returning from injury. :rofl:

Now that Mbappe is out of the CL I doubt he’ll let them win the golden boot. Expecting him to go on crazy run now and score another 10-20 goals in the league.

PSG’s loss bringing them once again within distance of Marseille and Lens.

Considering the gap in quality from the rest, it’s pretty embarrassing how tight it usually ends up for PSG, especially when you consider how they’ve only once really made it deep in the CL, and that was in 2020 with COVID and the French league abruptly ending.

Shallow club, nothing can be done about it.