Ligue 1

Have to drop in to say that was an outrageous goal.

Also Poch is a fraud.

0:40 seconds is the setup but PSG’s execution was superior

Lovely ball from Messi. Perfectly weighted.

2 Likes

PSG and Bayern should be in a two man league together where they play each other every week.

He probably put it in everyone’s contract that they’d help him score the fastest goal in Ligue 1 history.

4 Likes

PSG have been excellent. Still look a bit open when they have to do any defending but the one touch football has been a delight.

———

Cazoo are huge. No clue what it is and a part of me would like to keep it that way, living in ignorance.

Marseille, Lille, Everton, Villa are teams that have used them as a sponsor off the top of my head.

2 Likes

2-0…Messi

It’s too easy

EDIT:

2 Likes

Think tinder but buying cars. Cinch is the same lol.

Cinch and Cazoo sponsor everything and anything :joy:

1 Like

3-0 Hakimi

PSG playing 3 at the back and it seems to be working, as it’s getting players in there best positions. They now resemble a team without the ball which is huge.

Vitinha :fire:

4-0 Neymar

Are PSG going to be more of a threat and better balanced in CL this season ? Or just beating up on the French League.

5-0

Mbappe with a dummy fake shot into Neymar who slots home

Bit of both

1 Like

There is no reason to believe in PSG for the CL.

2 Likes

6-1 Mbappe

Neymar and Mbappe pierced through the Lille defence with ease. Lille are traffic cones

Neymar in 3 games

5G/ 6A

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

World Cup year always means we get Neymar firing on all cylinders. One of the greatest when he really puts it together

2 Likes

On BT if anyone is interested. KO 2pm

2 Likes

5 ex / current Arsenal players on show today.

4 Likes

6 :wenger:

5 Likes

Didn’t even see Ramsey on the bench there lol

3 Likes

So did I. :joy::joy: was like did I miss count or something