Ligue 1

Hear Guendo gave Veratti a lesson on how to play CM today :grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

False 9 Messi…but who are the runners in behind?

Poch is really just throwing darts at the wall until something works isn’t he.

3 Likes

1 minute into the game and Donarumma has already been forced into making a tremendous save.

I was actually impressed with him at Spurs, as much as an Arsenal fan could be at least. I’ve gotta say his time in Paris has been dissapointing so far, he has such a talented squad at his disposal but has no idea how to utilise the key players

2 Likes

I think false-9 Messi could work for PSG. Would Mbappe be interested in playing on the right is the question I have.

Messi has been below par (by his standards) as of now.

Watching PSG they just don’t convince me, think I’ve got City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Bayern above them for CL at this point.

I see Lille are 1-0 up, oh dear.

Poch to United could still happen

Here’s hoping.

PSG look painfully uninspired yikes.

If Poch can’t win stuff with a front three of Neymar-Mbappe-Messi, he should just give up imo. I mean, team balance or not, that front line should win you atleast one major trophy even if you’re an average manager imo. Really needs to be a bit more proactive with a team like that.

Yeah. May be they need better players :joy:

1 Like

This is not…the highest quality game lol…

1 Like

Ok this is pretty shite, lmao. French League always like this?

Okay 1-1 but Lille’s tactics this 2nd half was absolutely dire. Christ.

This is the lamest comeback I’ve ever seen.

PSG are the kings of underserved wins this season.

I suppose in the French League at least we’ve had a couple of different winners in recent times with Monaco 2017 and Lille 2021 as opposed to Bayern going for 10 in a row.

Has he actually been that bad?