Ligue 1

Rennes - PSG 2-0.

Second half just started and Rennes doubled their lead.

3 Likes

Poch has to go he’s not cut out for this level. Just sack him and hire Conte ffs lol

1 Like

Yup, underwhelming manager.

They’ve won all (8) of their league games so far, but most of them very unconvincingly, conceding lots of goals in the process.

That squad in this league should be playing attractive football and barely conceding goals.

Wouldn’t Conte run into similar issues with the balance of the front 3?

Their front 4 won’t track back, it’s surely simple for a team to attack the flanks to draw out a midfielder and you have an open center of the pitch.

Fucking Rens lol.

Who else is there that could make the most out of this squad?

Zidane I guess lol

PSG results wise look ok, but it’s the performances with the players they have at their disposal that’s been concerning.

Every manager at that club underperforms because you have to baby sit a bunch of fucking divas and their egos all together won’t fit inside one club.

What a stupid fucking club PSG is. Ugh.

Putting the feelers out so that Newcastle can bring him home :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Well, much like Diana, Wanda is currently experiencing a bit of a car crash in Paris.

1 Like

Anyone watching Marseille - PSG? Heated game already.

Am I hearing correctly that Marseille had two goals disallowed?? :thinking::thinking:

Psg are so unbelievably favoured by the refs. The game is a joke and a write off

The one time he’s forced to use VAR.

Harsh red. That didn’t seem like a clear chance even if Under went past Hakimi.

Goal saving tackle from Saliba on Mbappe a minute ago. :+1:
Had a really good game.

1 Like

What the fuck?

1 Like

I watched the first half. Dozens of lasers on the players faces. They have employed people to hold nets to protect players during corners and throw ins.

The fans are fucking losers over there

4 Likes

The fan problem have really shamed French football.

OM fans are very problematic

3 Likes

Hasn’t there been an issue with French fans for awhile now. I recall a few issues with PSG supporters over the years in the CL.