Liam Brady

Give me a proper reply. Quit stalin.

4 Likes

Thats Highbury huh? Dayum that place just looks like a fortress :pleading_face:

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be any diversion from the thread . Brady was , will be and always will be an Arsenal legend and a brilliant footballer.
Watch the 79 cup final , to see a genius of a footballer .

2 Likes

Sorry Ash :pensive:

2 Likes

ITV 4 played the 79 final today
What a typical Arsenal performance but oh Alan Sunderland
You fuckinggggggggggggg beauty

2 Likes

My Uncle (a United fan) went to that one and he also went to the 2005 one. He said the 2005 one was better because, apart from those mad 5 mins, the 79 final was a bit dull…

3 Likes

His last contribution for us was missing a penalty in the 2000 UEFA cup final @BigWeng_4LYFE 🥲

2 Likes

Parlours pen in that shootout was superb.

Paddy smiled when he missed. The only split second I hated Paddy while he was a player here.

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

No mention of the doc airing or how it could be watched but an interesting read all the same.

2 Likes

Off-Camera: “He should be more loyal to Arsenal. There’s not a lot of loyalty about, it’s all money.”

:joy::rofl: man somethings never change, dispels the whole loyalty myth you get from some fans now a days about players being loyal back in the day. It’s always been about the money, granted players probably didn’t move as often but still point stands.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised he didn’t like training with Howe and Neil.
Probably had playing centre back them pair of pricks or practicing offside.
Wasted that lads true potential them two.

2 Likes

Nice short doc on Brady on the RTE player. Covers his whole career but lots of Arsenal stuff in there and a nice reunion with Woj when he goes to visit Juve.

Good piece too on the true nature of his relationship with Jack Charlton.

I never seen Liam Brady actually play, only footage, but you can tell from the way his teammates talk of him how good he was.

2 Likes

When football was not about speed and size…
Brady, one of my favorite players.

Episode 755 - Liam Brady | Arseblog … an Arsenal blog

1 Like

I listened to this earlier whilst building a desk at home.

Really good episode!