Liam Brady

Don’t you read @DavidHillier’s posts? He had shares in United don’t you know!

2 Likes

Holy shit Suker scores some fucking worldies, dood seemed pretty damn good, whatever happened to him?

Still lol’ing that a perfectly valid thread got locked by the mods for no good reason :joy::joy: maybe it’s just a British thing? They remind me a lot PL refs, think they are the star of the show, they are always fucking wrong, and then double down on their shit decisions cus they could never be wrong :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He left after 1 season and only averaged 12 games a season after that only scoring 7 more goals. So he was probably physically shot, we had his last decent season

My mate and I wanted Henry on the wing so we could play a combo of Suker, Bergy and Kanu up top. We wrong though lol

2 Likes

How long had he played for us tho? We bought him for only a season?

Yep, he came as part of the Anelka deal from Real. So we might have taken him on his current contract, because we let him leave for free at the end of the season

2 Likes

Ahhh okay makes sense. Damn yeah just looked up his stats he was hot shit in the 90s apparently top scorer at the world cup 98. Had a good season with us too, 9 goal contributions in only like 900 minutes. Why didn’t he play more?

Because we had Thierry Henry and Suker was already past his prime when he got here.

3 Likes

He bought shares in Man U-fuckin-nited

1 Like

Oh I thought u were talking about Liam Brady when u said that :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nah, he bought shares in Cher.

Regrets it now. If he could turn back time…

1 Like

Wut? Ya know there would be a lot less confusion if we had a thread about Suker to talk about in lol, instead of going off topic in the Brady thread :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Details like this are so cool to hear from long time fans, u can read up on players but you’ll never get info like this coming from ppl and how they felt when the player was actually playing for the club.

@Mr_Nostalgia thanks for making all these threads it’s really been fun reading through these :+1::+1:

4 Likes

What a bunch of Sukers :grin:

2 Likes

Lmaooooo is okay I have a small pp too I’m here for u bby this is a safe space :heart::heart:

1 Like

Can we upload Davor Suker’s brilliant goal from Lee Dixon’s testimonial in the Liam Brady thread, please?

1 Like

He hasn’t been soviet style erased :joy::joy:

1 Like

Put it in the Arsenal history thread or sumthin, been waiting to see that.

1 Like

Thanks Lenin. I mean, Leper.

2 Likes

Lovely pass by Suker to Bergkamp to set up goal no.2 at minute 15.42 of the video.

Suker’s opening goal seems lost for all eternity :pensive: (a bit like the thread)

3 Likes

1r1go2

3 Likes