Leicester City

If they beat us tomorrow, that’ll be a serious mood change at both clubs.

But thaaaaaaat’s not gonna happen :slight_smile:

Vardy is not getting any younger, Maddison, Tielemans and Fofana might be off and Periera and Barnes both have long term injuries. Not looking good for them

1 Like

Yeah well I did I say “ if they keep the status quo”

@DavidHillier they better fucking not.

1 Like

Do you think he’ll start voicing being discontent with the situation?
Put on a bit of a brave face trying to backtrack on the whole squad rebuilding thing this summer.

The excuse he wasn’t aware of the club’s financial situation sounds just that, an excuse(not his but the club’s).
How can a manager that has been there for so long make claims about a rebuild in May and fail to sign a single player till almost mid-August? Surely he was given promises that weren’t honoured?

I do wonder what’s next for him. I think he could be another name Villa could consider if Gerrard also gets the sack.

This is a good shout.

Will he be as successful there as he’s been at Leicester, though?

I can’t see Villa ending their 26-year long trophy drought any time soon and he’s not going to get top 5 with them, either.

I think Villa are a bit more ambitious. They’ve got a good squad and I reckon Rodgers would be interested managing that team.

It’s either Poch or him I think.

Probably in a diplomatic dressed up football talk way.
I’m not quite sure what’s going on there. Just feels like he’s getting a last shot before something new.
Wether that means they are holding the money for the new guy remains to be seen.
I doubt they get anyone with much profile though.

1 Like

I’d still take him here (but don’t let @Stroller read that)

We’re in deep schtuck if Arteta doesn’t make CL football next season. Poch would be a good replacement.

Tell you what, Strolls, Potter at Leicester would be dead interesting.

I think if Poch plays his cards right. He can get his Spurs job back.

Will he be up for it? I’m not sure.
I reckon if he holds out a bit more he may find a spot open at Newcastle, Spurs or Man Utd. Maybe even Arsenal.
I also think he’s a prime candidate to take the England job too.

Nah, fuck that. I don’t want Potter here.

You know the thing about Potter depends on his ambition.
For all his so called promise he makes no noise on leaving Brighton.
It’s almost the Eddie Howe Bournemouth syndrome.
Can overtake you that and grow stale without you noticing it.

1 Like

That leaves Dyche, who was shamelessly underrated in my opinion. He could do a big job at a Leicester or Villa (maybe even Everton)

1 Like

Beyond all else Rodgers being poor on the defensive side is a big cause for concern. No result is certain for Leicester, that Brentford game just sums it up.

2 Likes

Dyche goes to Everton I think.

1 Like

The first goal was a bit of a disgrace though wasn’t it?
Toney fucking controlled the ball in the box. He toyed with the defender that was marking him and the others were ball watching and allowed him all the time to get a shot in.

That’s fucking basics. Why the fuck is Amartey starting PL games in 2022?

Awful defender

Could Rooney get a shot at the manger seat?

Leicester have a couple of them. At the end of the day, Evans made most of them look half decent.