Leicester City

Turn your tap on? :wink:

These 2 injured, Vardy slowing down, Maddison, Tielemans and Fofana potentially off and Schmeichel gone. Leicester are in troubleee

3 Likes

oh :pires2:

1 Like

Started utilising the ignore list. Vastly improved my mood.

It’s only annoying when I can’t clear a thread as unread because the last person who posted is on the ignore list.

1 Like

Shame we can’t mute a mod, hey :wink:

Either the guy holding the beer is 9 foot tall with hands the size of a fucking car bonnet, or that beer is fucking tiny.

Could finish that in one gulp. Free beer my arse, fucking whoop dee do

1 Like

Jatt haw geha sharaabi

1 Like

Bless you

It feels like their run as a reliable 5th-9th place club has come to an end. Other clubs in this part of the table are spending tons of money and for whatever reason they’re not willing to keep pace.

I would guess that Newcastle, Villa, and West Ham are all more successful over the next five years.

2 Likes

LEICESTER CITY SIGNED A PLAYER :astonished:

Good for them

Just seen who it is. Fucking LOL

1 Like

Who is it then?

A crappy keeper

2 Likes

Smithies from some random championship team. Is he gonna be their number one @DavidHillier?

2 Likes

Leicester squad if they don’t sell these key players is still rather decent, if they remain healthy I still think it’ll be 7th-10th.

1 Like

Wardy ain’t bad in goal tbf. He’s good for Wales.

2 Likes

I disagree tbh. Something isn’t right there. Manager can’t be happy and the players will become uncomfortable knowing this and coming off a bad season.
No higher than 12th for me this season.

3 Likes

Brendan can’t be happy with all these potential sales as well. Think this might be Brendan’s last season there

1 Like

I’m talking talent wise of the current squad, players like Vardy, Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans, Ndidi, Dewsbury-Hall, Fofana, Soyuncu.

To me that’s enough quality to come top half if healthy.

If motivated and they believe in the set up. I see Rodgers being sacked October and then it’s on who they bring in.