Leicester City

Turn your tap on? :wink:

These 2 injured, Vardy slowing down, Maddison, Tielemans and Fofana potentially off and Schmeichel gone. Leicester are in troubleee

3 Likes

oh :pires2:

1 Like

Started utilising the ignore list. Vastly improved my mood.

Itā€™s only annoying when I canā€™t clear a thread as unread because the last person who posted is on the ignore list.

1 Like

Shame we canā€™t mute a mod, hey :wink:

Either the guy holding the beer is 9 foot tall with hands the size of a fucking car bonnet, or that beer is fucking tiny.

Could finish that in one gulp. Free beer my arse, fucking whoop dee do

1 Like

Jatt haw geha sharaabi

1 Like

Bless you

It feels like their run as a reliable 5th-9th place club has come to an end. Other clubs in this part of the table are spending tons of money and for whatever reason theyā€™re not willing to keep pace.

I would guess that Newcastle, Villa, and West Ham are all more successful over the next five years.

2 Likes

LEICESTER CITY SIGNED A PLAYER :astonished:

Good for them

Just seen who it is. Fucking LOL

1 Like

Who is it then?

A crappy keeper

2 Likes

Smithies from some random championship team. Is he gonna be their number one @DavidHillier?

2 Likes

Leicester squad if they donā€™t sell these key players is still rather decent, if they remain healthy I still think itā€™ll be 7th-10th.

1 Like

Wardy ainā€™t bad in goal tbf. Heā€™s good for Wales.

2 Likes

I disagree tbh. Something isnā€™t right there. Manager canā€™t be happy and the players will become uncomfortable knowing this and coming off a bad season.
No higher than 12th for me this season.

3 Likes

Brendan canā€™t be happy with all these potential sales as well. Think this might be Brendanā€™s last season there

1 Like

Iā€™m talking talent wise of the current squad, players like Vardy, Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans, Ndidi, Dewsbury-Hall, Fofana, Soyuncu.

To me thatā€™s enough quality to come top half if healthy.

If motivated and they believe in the set up. I see Rodgers being sacked October and then itā€™s on who they bring in.