Leicester City

Tinpot club got knocked out by Liverpool’s third team. :joy:

7 Likes

Rather a tinpot club than a cunt club, mate

10 points behind Arsenal in the league, out of EL group stage and blew a 2 goal advantage vs 2nd string Liverpool in league cup.

Brendan Rodgers isn’t and wasn’t the answer to our managerial issues.

6 Likes

True. We’ve got a manager who screws up a result into a 5-5 against a second string Liverpool instead :joy:

We should go for Simeone.

Unai Emery was in charge for the 5-5 :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yeah thats who I meant.

Unai Arteta.

1 Like

“Arsenal are not a step up from Leicester anymore”

:joy::joy:

I can’t believe anybody believed that shit.

14 Likes

I can think of very few more enjoyable things then this club and their twat fans sliding down the table.

Back to mid table mediocrity where they belong. And to think they tried to clown us for our interest in Maddison

5 Likes

They have peaked now. Back to the Claude Puel
days

1 Like

Yeah even though I liked Leicester alot when they won the title, something about them has becoming off-putting in recent seasons.

It’s like they need to check themselves a bit more and what they are, compared to other clubs who have a better history and standing than them. Some of their players, fans etc. a bit jumped up after 1 title and 1 cup, like really. Wouldn’t mind them sliding down a bit tbh.

3 Likes

Lol

Been our level over the last 5 years.

2 Likes

Don’t agree with this at all.

That’s the last 5 years of results. Out in europe at every imaginable early stage.

We’ve got a couple FA Cup trophies, a European final, a semi final. And this is our worst spell in over 20 years. And they still were never on our level.

They had two years of finishing above us and even then they weren’t even much better truth be told lol

2 Likes

Don’t care about Leicester or their fans, but I do enjoy seeing Rodgers suffer.

1 Like

OK I’ll bite.

I think this is ludicrous. The football Leicester were playing was a lot better than Arsenal’s in that time span.

1 Like

The only happy fans must be Man City supporters. Almost every other fanbase has booed their team off the pitch.

Fucking hell how do Leicester constantly bottle it in the last minute?

1 Like

Closer to relegation zone than Top 6.
You love to see it.

2 Likes

And again

:ramsdale:

3 Likes