Leicester City

Looks like the challenge on Fofana was completely intentional. A few minutes beforehand Fofana clipped him clumsily on the Achilles. He very clearly then deliberated set out how to put a bad challenge in on Fofana. UEFA or whatever body regulates these kinds of friendlies should seriously consider giving this player a lengthy ban.

1 Like

There is no question that tackle was made with an intent to harm. Fucking atrocious.

Nino should be ashamed of himself. Trying to deliberately harm a fellow professional.

Fofana done him, he did Fofana. This is normal in football. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Fofana’a stamp on the achilles is pretty ugly too.

Clearly the guy went out to get some revenge but I don’t think he set out to break a leg.

Regardless, there’s levels to dirty tackles and this Spanish lad has been ridiculously reckless. Proper cunt move.

The Spanish lad goes twice at him. First ones bad enough but the second one shows the real intention to injure.

3 Likes

Theyr’e going to need a replacement for Fofana so perhaps we could help them out by selling them Holding and Mari.
We’re pretty much ready to go for this season and are strong in most positions so I can’t see any of their players coming here.

Intentional fouling and should be heavily dealth with.

Just because you got hurt in a 50-50 challenge doesn’t justify a season ending injury.

You say that, but if someone “did” Xhaka…would we be complaining???

1 Like

Considering he is our best midfielder, we would moan a bit.

Just shows what a shit state we are in…

2 Likes

Leicester waiting for that cash injection from selling Maddison to get a right winger and another centre back.

1 Like

Maddison agenda activate

Hopefully not finding form just to show us up for not buying him next week.

2 Likes

Forms temporary and all that

2 Likes

It was a tap in, I didn’t think he looked particularly good today.

Leicester had nothing going for them; proper smash and grab job they did on Brentford.

Were you there?

1 Like

Fisrt goal since Feb lol

Thank goodness we didn’t spunk the dough on him

I was indeed!!

Good seats too. Love Brentford’s stadium, so new and clean lol

6 Likes

Tielemans goal- was it as good watching it live?

1 Like

Yeah it was sick to be fair. You just knew it was going in before he even hit it, even from all the way down our end. The bounce just lined up perfectly for him.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the meltdown of these twats when Brendan tells them he wants to go to Man Utd. :syringe:

1 Like