Leicester City Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-1

I don’t know why we stopped playing controlled quality football once we had our foot firmly on their throat. But at least in the dominance we did have we managed to grab the all important goal. Another big win. Building momentum again.

Argh

Any clips of this view handy?

Leicester became more physical in the second half - was good to see our discipline to slow and control the game without reacting to their obvious physical tactics

1 Like

Fuck everything else, the points were the most important thing.

Next game against Everton is the one where we need a performance. At home we need to get our swagger back.

2 Likes

Next game is against Everton not Bournemouth

1 Like
6 Likes

Yeah, you could notice it during the match as well. I think there was a couple of times they were caught on the wrong side(Saliba left, Gabriel right). I think Saliba sometimes was a bit too eager.

It should be fine.

I really don’t know why people are picking fault with this performance.
I thought it was great effort and exactly what the prem is all about.
Totally dictated this and won all the second balls in a way we haven’t for weeks.
It’s a title challenge not fucking FIFA we are playing here.

13 Likes

The only fault was the inability to get the crucial second, to save our hearts.

There’ll be games in a long season when you play great but still drop points. Quite pleased this wasn’t one of those games. Vital 3 points. Onto the next one now.

1 Like

About time we showed our ability to defend too.
We had plenty of games like this in the first half of the season, let’s be honest.

1 Like

This was a tricky away fixture and a very good win. Everton next and we need revenge for the away loss other week. Looking forward to be at the Emirates for that one.

Then we have a run of games which we just need to take one at a time and if play as we can we can win. Just need to keep pressure up over the next run of games.

3 Likes

The minor annoyance about not going 0-2, 0-3 up is it doesn’t allow you to make more subs. Play Vieira, ESR.

Hopefully on Wednesday.

1 Like

I want us to batter those fuckers on Wednesday!

:bergkamp2:

9 Likes

lol

1 Like

Indeed. It’s the pressure on me I’m worried about right now. :bellcry:

So, how did they even get that? KDH’s attempt?

What does an 0.01 XG chance even look like?