Leicester City Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-1

Saturday 2023-02-25T15:00:00Z2023-02-25T16:45:00Z

The King Power Stadium

—————————————————-

Another massive away game in the midlands for the famous red and white. Take the belief from the second half of the villa game and go again lads! COYG :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

This fixture last season:

Emile Smith-Rowe opens the scoring in a 0-2 win for Arsenal back in October 2021

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Leicester City win

0 voters

You deserve this matchday streak @Calum. I was burned out. Let’s goooo :clap:

3 Likes

I’d like to think we’ve got help coming in the form of ESR and maybe Partey.

Worth noting Leicester are not really a team to play conservatively unless Rodgers changes his ways.

Should give us lots of space.

Think it’s a given we concede so will need the boys being clinical when we get our chances.

Leicester are leaky like Aston Villa. But they have found form lately.

Leicester 1-2 Arsenal if we defend properly.

1 Like

I feel Maddison will get one, but we will be too strong for them…2 goal margin i feel 3-1 to us.

1 Like

In our last 7 league games he’s only scored in 1 of those games, but I’m expecting Eddie to register at least 1 goal against Leicester’s shambles of a defence.

With Gabriel Jesus soon to return, he needs to start finding the net again otherwise he’ll likely get buried on the bench.

1 Like

Eddie’s finishing has let him down.

XG 8.10 actual goals 4.

1 Like

Leicester started well in their last match but missed several chances to take the lead which let Man U get into the game.

They’ll probably do the same against us and attack from the start.
So as long as they don’t score first, it might work in our favour but our recent defensive form suggests that Leicester are likely to score at some point in the game.

1 Like

should be beating them even if it is away from home, United won 3-0 last weekend but I’m going for 2-1 or 3-1 as we’ve conceded goals lately

Decent attack Leicester and carry a threat. Think it’s a case of backing our own attack and midfield being better we win an open game. 4 2 Gooners Eddie and ESR on the score sheet.
Tomorrow is the beginning of taking control of our own destiny on the run in.

5 Likes

After the Villa game everyone should be feeling positive and wanting to take that momentum forward.

However, Villa A and Leicester A are both difficult games
Tomorrow wont be easy, but im glad its at 3pm and not on TV. I think thatll help them to play our usual game knowing that this match hasnt been built up with everyone hyped over the thought of us losing.

Score first and early and win well

1 Like

Why’s that then?

Ive explained why in my post :+1:

Not really unless you think having the tv cameras on them makes a blind bit of difference
It may not be on tv in the uk but the rest of the world will be able to see it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

It makes sense. Hate when the away kit it worn just for the sake of it. On this occasion, they know it clashes with Leicester City’s home kit

3 Likes

I’d love to see our boys get a really strong 3 nil away victory. If we can get all three points and a clean sheet then it’s time for the open topped bus to get an MOT and
Service!

2 Likes

Win for Arsenal, 2-1 Nketiah and Saka to score.

One of these days teams will get their rotational fouling of Saka wrong and will result in a red card, today is that day.

2 Likes

Goes without saying that they’ll raise their game against us. Am not sure how we’ll approach this one. On the one hand, that dramatic win against Villa would have filled the team with confidence and we just might return to the form we saw in the first half of the season. On the other hand, our tendency off late to conceded goals on the counter could see us start more cautiously.

Whichever way we play, this will be a tough one. Expect another close game.

2 Likes