Leicester City Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-1

Trossard 9 rumours

Yeah, leakedlineups saying we brought an extra man in the squad.

1 Like

Nobody will never convince me not signing Felix in Jan wasn’t a massive failure

2 Likes

Martinelli Felix Saka with odegaard linking up. God damn.

1 Like

Trossard up front, Tomi for Ben, Partey for Xhaka

I feel like that statement that Arsenal never travel with an extra man is total bollocks but I’m not gonna put any effort into disproving it.

7 Likes

I don’t think “never” is literal because surely this happened before, but I do think it’s not a usual occurrence.

1 Like

The word on the Twitter bollocks street last week was Martinelli playing at 9 so I’m pretty dubious. Although if Eddie were injured it makes sense it would be Trossard to feature there as he actually has some experience in the position

It maybe why Arteta is talking Vieira up ahead of the game. He could actually feature somewhere up front for this game.

This dude was the one that called the Partey injury pre city first. Seems to know something.

1 Like

Feeling super positive ahead of this game.

As if the belief has been refreshed, rejuvenated and even increased in the end, after the last week results.

Wherever this goes from here, it just feels incredible to be in this position and it’s almost March ( :wenger2: ).

No matter how this ends (this season) I’ll just enjoy the race. We haven’t been such serious contenders since 2008. FIFTEEN years…
Eduardo’s leg break happed right somewhere around this time… We were 5 points ahead, with an opportunity to make it +8 iirc. Time to make things right this time. :hipster:

Good times to be an Arsenal fan :wright:

Was going to say Edward was due a goal but it looks like he might not be available.
. 2-1 Arsenal.

Leicester will have a go at us from the start so there could be goals galore in this and maybe a high scoring draw.
But I’ll go for us to scrape a 3-2 win Saka, Nketiah and Odegaard to score.

1 Like

Gonna feel the pain of @Aussiegooner and @Bavin for this one, currently in the middle of New Zealand so up at 4am for kick off :sob:

2 Likes

After Leicester absolutely fluffing their chances against United last week, I’m fully expecting them to be circa 2008 Barcelona today.

4 Likes

Feels inevitable we’ll have to score more than a goal to win this. We just can’t keep a clean sheet nowadays. Even against Spurs we were very lucky not to concede in that second half.

1 Like
8 Likes

Have to say, I’m very uncomfortable with you not being worried.

Welcome to every weekend for me when its football season. Funnily enough, I’m in the Philippines currently so it’s only an 11pm kickoff here.

How long you in NZ for and what part?

1 Like

Yeah, last time I wasn’t worried either, we played Everton.

1 Like