Leicester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Actually have a feeling we’ll get a good result here. Paper over them cracks for another two weeks

1 Like

Same. Think we’ll grind out a draw at least.

If that happens and we do grind out a 0-0, Emery will go down even further in my estimation of him.
It will prove, what we already know, that he is a coward in his approach to games we should be trying to win.

I’d have a bit more respect for him if we went at them and attacked from the start and coming away with a draw than going there with the intent of stopping them scoring.

I don’t think we have the defensive organisation or players to keep out Leicester for a whole game so we might as well go for the win and try and out score them.

1 Like

We cant attack because Emery doesnt know how to attack properly.

His idea of attacking is fullbacks constantly overlapping and drilling it aimlessly into the box.

As long as opposition can stop our wings, we have no ideas through the middle - where once upon a time was our strongest attacking area.

1 Like

It’s all true but larger issue is we can’t defend. Our attacking talent will get goals but we don’t have great defending talent to withstand zero defensive organization.

3 at the back I think.

We could actually do alright in this game…

1 Like

Torreira, Guendouzi and Ozil in a midfield three…

Wow first time ever.

Bellerin and Tierney will never start together will they :joy:

give me the whole lineup u massive fraud

1 Like

Kolasinac? :gabriel:

1 Like

Honestly no clue why he keeps starting him

Click the tweet you dumb tree

4 Likes

Playing for a draw straight off the bat :joy: Kolasinac in the line up ffs.

Found a pub to watch this.

Hope I won’t regret it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Big 90 minutes coming up for Emery. Would also be interesting to see how Ozil fares.

The lineup suggests he doesn’t want to lose. But then we can’t defend. This will be fun.

Is this our strongest line up barring Kolasinac?

Whatever happens i want this chum gone

1 Like

Depends. You could switch out Luiz out for a 4 atb and play Pepe too

1 Like

That looks like a great starting line up but there is a weak link.
Can anyone see who it is?
His name starts with a “K” and ends with him holding his head in his hands.

2 Likes

Until Pepe puts in a shift it’s like playing with 10 men