Leicester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Easy money :pires2:

1 Like

Those odds are awesome for that!

2 Likes

Can see why those odds are high though, we actually haven’t conceded that amount of shots yet. Think the worst was Watford at 23, when you consider the teams we’ve played.

We let Watford have 31 shots I’m afraid mate. Wolves even had 25 at our fucking home ground last week. Liverpool also had 25 shots against us when they beat us in the league.

5 Likes

Wow I stand corrected. As Ray Winstone would say, ‘‘BET NAHH’’

2 Likes

Law of averages suggests we put in another miserable performance, and get ripped to shreds by Leicester. Let’s be honest, we all want a result that will hopefully seal Emery’s fate.

This will be an interesting watch. I wouldn’t rule out us somehow salvaging a point or even getting a win, so Emery can continue his job of turning this club to shit, cause that’s the kind of luck us Arsenal fans have had for years now.

Remember when we used to have an exceptional record against Leicester? We’d never lose, even in our crappiest season.

I fear that’s going to take a complete about turn, much like our records against Man City and Chelsea have

2 Likes

The year is 2025 AD, and mid table Arsenal happy to come back with a point from the King Power Stadium against title chasing Leicester city.

1 Like

All that’s good but pray tell, who is the manager? Is it still Emery? Is it? Is it?

Would a draw be considered a good result?

On the one hand, they are a direct top 4 rival, so a point away from home seems good. But on the other, given the 6 point gap between us, this is an opportunity to gain some lost ground and a win is top priority. Ideally, we should be aiming to win this, but then ideally, Emery should have been fired weeks ago.

2 Likes

No it would definitely keep Emery at the helm longer, a draw is worse than a loss.

But if you’re looking at the game on solely form taking everything else out of it, then an away draw is a good result.

3 Likes

I just hope we don’t pick up a red. Teams playing with 10 men against Leicester doesn’t bode well. Luckily Xhaka won’t play.

1 Like

With Ceballos out, looks like our midfield picks itself with Torreira, Guen and Willock.

Emery trying to decide who will be in the squad out of Ozil and Xhaka:

giphy%20(22)

3 Likes

Been a couple weeks since my wife and I both had day offs on the same day. So drunk cooking and awaiting the game lol. Heart says 1-2 Arsenal, brain says 3-1 to them. Hope we can cause an “upset” tonight.

1 Like

LOL.

2 Likes

As you may know I’m not a fan of combined XIs, but couldn’t help but laugh at the state we must be in when people are selecting the likes of Jonny Evans and Ndidi over anything we have to offer.

1 Like

This is a crap list because:

David Luiz, for all his flaws, is still better than Evans.

In no world is Pereira ahead of Bellerin. Leno is better than Kasper.

Torreira is better than Ndidi and Maddison is hugely overhyped.

Also Guen walks into that team

I feel Tielemans is ridiculously overrated

Id put Guen in for Ndidi but that’s it.