Leicester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Sweet 4am :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s pretty fucking cool tbf!!

2 Likes

This game is gold for me, 9pm on Sunday night :fire:.

2 Likes

What we’re wearing

I expect a much better performance from the players, simply because, unless they have managed to avoid all the criticism about them bottling away from home, they know that they have to win to have a chance of a top four place.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I like how the date also says ‘Tomorrow’ instead of just showing the calendar day number.

1 Like

I think we will win, just. Because these players need to step up and losing to Leicester would prove we are no way near ready to go forward from last season.

I agree.
There is no reason we shouldn’t win because we have better players, it’s who wants it more is the question.
If they beat us, and outplay us, then Emery really has got some serious work to do to change the culture at the club.

A dismal performance against Leicester will confirm how mentally weak this side is.

1 Like

Think it will be a loss, win or a draw.

1 Like

I initially thought we’d lose this. Now after seeing Spurs bottle it, I now feel like we’ll lose this

5 Likes

It’s a three point game, that’s for sure

If we can score more goals than they do, I’m pretty sure we can take the 3 points

Don’t know why but I have a funny feeling we’re going to win.

I’m thinking :large_blue_circle:1-3 :red_circle: COYG

Leicester City should be above those dickheads Wolves.

Not in a sympathetic mood though. Need the win

Wonder what sort of lineup Unai opts for, given we have Valencia on Thursday night. Tipping he’ll go full strength tomorrow and play that crumb lineup we had vs Palace at home to Brighton and hope we get away with it this time.

6-0 Arsenal

2 Likes

Buzzing for the triple header tomorrow.

Super Sunday really is Super this weekend :raised_hands:

Not looking forward to this at all…

1 Like

It would be so nice to sit back and relax watching the other 2 games with a win today.

5 Likes