Leicester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

They have 7th place to play for. It’ll probably be a Europa League place. Though i’d imagine they’d have mixed feelings about whether or not they want to be in it.

1 Like

Why would they not?

English clubs are so snobby to the EL its ridiculous tbh

1 Like

Because starting the season in July.

think in this league teams like Burnley, Southampton and west ham know on a bad start they can get relegated.
Its a bit of a pointless position in reality and the early start to the campaign doesnt help.

Shrugs.gif its a European competition why play all season to get as high as you can then be disappointed when you are in Europa place.

Bet you the fans and players want it

2 Likes

I take your point, but realistically they haven’t got much chance of getting a Europa League place.
Their next three games are against us, Man City and Chelsea and they are in tenth place behind Wolves, Everton and Watford.

But I suppose while they can still technically do it, then they have to try.
Let’s hope not too hard.

A home game against Arsenal? Nah no need to try, coasting will do them just fine.

Interesting with Leicester that they have games against us city and Chelsea. Big say in the title and the fourth spot.
Been a bit different if Puel was still here me thinks.

I knew someone would see through my poorly thought out argument. :grinning:

Arsenal away win 1-3
The Arsenal are hurt , someone is going to pay .

1 Like

Yep. The Arsenal fanbase. :bellcry:

5 Likes

Sadly , that’s very true !

Researched and the last time we lost three league games in a row was in 2007 against Everton, Liverpool and West Ham.

New song out that aptly describes arsenal right now haha

1 Like

The Wolves highlights would be a better music vid to this track than the actual one

2 Likes

We haven’t given ourselves the breathing room required going into the last few remaining games we would have liked to have. Which is a terrible aspect when thrown into the faces of our squad, which would react in the way of a rabbit picking up the scent of a fox. Kind of poetic haha.

Just fucking win yer pack of cunts.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: what a shout. Can any video people on here do this? Would be an instant 10+ likes :rofl:

1 Like

Crucial.

1 Like

Buzzing for him to miss a few sitters :joy: please don’t do this Auba win the golden boot.

5 Likes

If you check out Calum’s opening post, there’s now a feature where you can add and display local times for different time zones :smiley: So now we’ll get an even better idea of the mad hours @BigWeng_4LYFE and @Aussiegooner have to watch our games haha.

5 Likes