Leicester City vs Arsenal (Carabao Cup 3rd Round)

I was at the league cup game against Liverpool he scored a screamer. I thought he was the next fabregas.

I enjoy the league cup for seeing some of the younger players come out. It’s a fairly interesting glimpse into the potential future.

The absolute worst though is seasons (More recently) we have a bloated squad and we’re just watching a team of second string players we all hope we can shift from our wages next season.

3 Likes

I always used to be slightly sad, after all the league cup performances the youngsters used to put in, that we couldn’t unearth a gem of a young defender (or at least try and mould one)

I remember when he used to be described as the new Vieira, before every match.

Like most, I don’t care about this cup and don’t want to see any of the first team regulars even on the bench, let alone start. Having said that, would like to see win :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our second team is a lot better than Leicester’s so as long as they don’t play most of their first team, which they probably won’t, we should win this.
I’ll go for us to win 3-1 Nketiah, Pepe and Willock to score.

1 Like

Anyone paying £10 to watch this tonight?

Is the game on tv anywhere?

There is always illegal streams.

If there was ever a game I wouldn’t pay £10 for, it would be a 3rd round league cup tie against Leicester in an empty stadium with both teams fielding their 2nd teams lol

4 Likes

PM me for:

1. Quality streaming links for the game

2. Nudes

1 Like

No. I’ll maybe stream it

Would genuinely love to know the number of £10 passes they’re going to flog for this.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a negligible number.

1 Like

I’ll pay £10 for option 2 please.

2 Likes

In before we play a weakened team, get beaten, and these forums go full emo.

1 Like

#ArtetaOUT

#wherewasozil

#adkinsisabettermanager

Nah man everyone is saving that suffering for Monday night meltdown

1 Like

Yeah, I think I’ll stay away monday evening :slight_smile:

Yeah we’re 100% losing on Monday.

We’ve had too much success against Top 6 teams in the last 12 months, no way it can last.

1 Like

Too much success playing deep and letting them attack for like 90 minutes straight. Honestly I feel like some time soon it’s just going to crack and we’re going to take Wenger-esque ass whooping.

2 Likes

Imagine someone anonymously reporting alternative streams because others don’t want to pay £10:

It’s almost like they’re expecting competition for viewers :smile: