Leeds vs Arsenal (PL) 0-1

The cunt was whining all game long so wasnt surprising he made the absolute most of the ‘kick’ from Gabriel.

1 Like

Miktonio Conteta masterclass.

Why is the ref even talking to him when he’s got VAR. Implementation is beyond stupid

2 Likes

Was probably still fckd up over the penalty miss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Fuck Leeds. Passion merchants. Really enjoyed that full time whistle :red_circle:

I thought it would have been more than 2 :ozil:

7 Likes

Few more grey hairs today. We were due a bad performace. Happy to be on top regardless

2 Likes

This is what makes it all the more sweet.

1 Like

Good win.

Come on Arsenal

1 Like

Fucking hell that was beyond stressful.

I wanna go back to being 8th.

2 Likes

This is the kind of luck that title winning teams get

1 Like

And spuds

8 Likes

Let’s just hope Leeds play like that at home against our rivals, toughest game we’ve had this season.

2 Likes
16 Likes

Easily our worst performance of the season with pretty much our best team barring Zinchenko.

Not sure if pressure is getting to the team or it was just fatigue but in the second half we couldn’t build up to save our lives.

That second half was genuinely awful. Saliva was all over the place, Partey was all over the place, Jesus was awful all match.
And just when I thought Gabriel actually had a strong performance he goes and does that needless shit in the end. Bamford pushed him yet but Gabriel really tried his luck trying to “accidentally” throw his legs at him.

4 Likes

They already beat Chelsea 3-0. Elland Road is a hard place to go.

1 Like
4 Likes

Was this the first game Leeds, Leeds, Leeds have lost at home this season?

Were you in my living room, too?

10 Likes

I said it would be a struggle but this was probably the first game this season where we’ve been unconvincing so overall we’ve deserved it.

With Chelsea and spurs winning, it was important we didn’t drop points and if Liverpool can manage to hold off Man City, which I think they might, we could be three or more points clear at the top.

We are the only team in the PL who haven’t drawn a game and this the sort of game where, in previous seasons, we wouldn’t have got a win.
It’s performances like this and getting the three points that we’ve been lacking.

2 Likes