Leeds United

Im just hopeful now the crowd ban stays for hopefully only season. Be a bonus for them to lose out on matchday revenue and not max out with potential corporate sponsorship.

1 Like

Poor guy never stood a chance with that name

3 Likes

Those fans would have missed that feeling if football didn’t resume.
Some positivity.

Sports is essential

That’s a good one :joy:

Leeds fans were rightly angered that Bremner didn’t get the right “publicity” (if that’s the word) when he died. Quite rightly if you ask me.

There was a massive difference between the eulogies he got and Georgie Best did.

Welcome back cunts.

1 Like

Not won the league since Leeds dropped out of it! Coincidence? I think not :grin:

Definitely not a coincidence, we are just verifiably shit.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Hah

5 Likes

Proper football, proper haircuts, proper fisticuffs…and the real Dirty Leeds… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Honestly these young’uns have no idea about Leeds United.

I wonder how young United fans will react to finding out Leeds is the team they have a bigger rivalry then Liverpool and City.

Because the Leeds fans know that for sure.
Next season will be a very interesting season no doubts

3 Likes

images

5 Likes
9 Likes

Lad. A great fit for a Yorkshire team

1 Like

Thing about Bielsa is you know it’s not just him trying to endear himself to fans either. That’s literally just the kind of guy that he is.

5 Likes

Reading that really brightened my day :joy:

The more I read about Bielsa the more I think he’s a bit on the spectrum.

I know Wenger was renowned for watching endless videos of opposition players and matches but Bielsa brings it to a whole new level.

The rivalry between Leeds and Man U was well known but one of the most violent fixtures in football used to be between Leeds and Millwall on the few occasions they played each other.

2 Likes

Expectations?

• He’s gonna be great for them
  • He’ll do alright
  • Average at best
  • Worse than Soldado

0 voters

I think he’ll be fine for them, but he won’t fill the goal hole for them. But maybe that’s what they want? Goals from all over the pitch, rather than an out and out goal scorer

1 Like