Leeds United

Im just hopeful now the crowd ban stays for hopefully only season. Be a bonus for them to lose out on matchday revenue and not max out with potential corporate sponsorship.

1 Like

Poor guy never stood a chance with that name

3 Likes

Those fans would have missed that feeling if football didnā€™t resume.
Some positivity.

Sports is essential

Thatā€™s a good one :joy:

Leeds fans were rightly angered that Bremner didnā€™t get the right ā€œpublicityā€ (if thatā€™s the word) when he died. Quite rightly if you ask me.

There was a massive difference between the eulogies he got and Georgie Best did.

Welcome back cunts.

1 Like

Not won the league since Leeds dropped out of it! Coincidence? I think not :grin:

Definitely not a coincidence, we are just verifiably shit.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Hah

5 Likes

Proper football, proper haircuts, proper fisticuffsā€¦and the real Dirty Leedsā€¦ :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Honestly these youngā€™uns have no idea about Leeds United.

I wonder how young United fans will react to finding out Leeds is the team they have a bigger rivalry then Liverpool and City.

Because the Leeds fans know that for sure.
Next season will be a very interesting season no doubts

3 Likes

images

5 Likes
9 Likes

Lad. A great fit for a Yorkshire team

1 Like

Thing about Bielsa is you know itā€™s not just him trying to endear himself to fans either. Thatā€™s literally just the kind of guy that he is.

5 Likes

Reading that really brightened my day :joy:

The more I read about Bielsa the more I think heā€™s a bit on the spectrum.

I know Wenger was renowned for watching endless videos of opposition players and matches but Bielsa brings it to a whole new level.

The rivalry between Leeds and Man U was well known but one of the most violent fixtures in football used to be between Leeds and Millwall on the few occasions they played each other.

2 Likes

Expectations?

• Heā€™s gonna be great for them
  • Heā€™ll do alright
  • Average at best
  • Worse than Soldado

0 voters

I think heā€™ll be fine for them, but he wonā€™t fill the goal hole for them. But maybe thatā€™s what they want? Goals from all over the pitch, rather than an out and out goal scorer

1 Like