Leeds United

It depends on how he’ll adjust going from Spain to Yorkshire.
It’s grim up north.

Saying that, if he’s cheap enough, he’ll be going in my Fantasy team.

2 Likes

Most of Yorkshire is quite nice to be fair

2 Likes

It’s just the locals that ruin it😀

1 Like

People ruin everything

11 Likes

sure he is the Spanish version off Bamford

Every time this thread gets bumped I forget they’re back in the league and I briefly hope Elland Road has fallen into a sinkhole

2 Likes
3 Likes

And we won the league that season

#ominous

2 Likes

I think this Leeds team is going to finish top half, they play some really impressive football for a newly promoted team.

1 Like

Watching them play and then the shite we’re putting out is night and day.

Bielsa has lesser players playing champagne football.

2 Likes

He’s an idiot. He needs to learn from the football genius Arteta and play your top class LB at center half and your best striker on the wing

1 Like

Bielsa was one of the originators of complicating football mate, trust me on that one lol. He’s one of those coaches that coaches love but he’s someone who demands a lot from his players and has an intensity that probably stopped him ever coaching at the very top level (I.e. your global super clubs).

Leeds will crash and burn. Hopefully around late November.

2 Likes

@Stroller must be having a lay in, he hasn’t liked this yet

2 Likes

Too far off November.

Rodrigo at £27m has been a disaster surely? Only 3 goals in 18 games and he’s 30 in March.

1 Like

One quick look on Wiki says his goalscoring record is shocking anyway, that seems to be his actual level.

1 Like

He fits the mold of a Bielsa disciple but they should have bought another player in the mold of Raphina, he’s young producing now and has upside.

Production for Rodrigo has always been an issue except in a couple of seasons notably when he got 16 league goals for Valencia, baffling signing both in terms of age and production.

2 Likes

The guy is a class act. Remember letting Villa? Or some other team score a goal against his Leeds side when they scored in this manner.

4 Likes

Not entirely sure on this. Seems to make good gestures like this in the public eye, but didn’t he have a member of his coaching staff spying on the training sessions of opponents last season? Lol

1 Like