Leeds United Vs The Arsenal (PL)

Leeds look absolute shite this season. Awful in the league cup game we played against them, failed to trouble even Kolasinac.

Don’t give them any encouragement please Arsenal.

2 Likes

Need to massively improve our away form if we want to fight for 4th. Home form solid, now let’s get some wins on the road.

4 Likes

We’ve been here before when teams are struggling and we take the guaranteed 3 points but invariably come away with 1 point or no points at all .
It’s about time we dished out a good 5-6 nil hammering to a lower team .
If we can replicate Wednesdays performance then it’ll be an easy away win .
COYG

4 Likes

Definitely losing now :joy:

2 Likes

Is that covid related? Surely the match is off if so

1 Like

Nope. They’re legit injury problems and suspensions

1 Like

What a shame. I’m sure I’ll feel sorry for them when we smash them while I am crying from my COVID booster.

3 Likes

Crying isn’t a reported side effect, I think you’re gonna be fine.

1 Like

Oh I’ll be crying from watching My Girl or Beaches. That’s how I cope with pain. I make myself cry with the saddest film I know.

1 Like

2011 League Cup Final?

We don’t talk about that.

2 Likes

Dinner is served . . .

1 Like

Tbf there should be 9 being replaced anyway after a 7 0 loss

6 Likes

Yikes.

Fuck praying the game goes ahead if Leeds are that decimated by Injury and suspension.

2 Likes
1 Like

Something should really be done about that result. This is a joke. Those 3 points could be huge.

2 Likes

Don’t think we win that Brentford game under any circumstances tbh.

6 Likes

This is nonsense. We had Auba and Laca out with covid why on earth would we postpone a game because 2 players are missing? And the circumstances were totally different at the start of the season when vaccination seemed the way out and we didn’t have a new variant spreading like wildfire.

Numbers are at a record high now and they weren’t in august.

5 Likes

We had three players out?

Why do we have a squad?

If we won nobody would be moaning. Get over it imo

4 Likes