Leeds United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Very hard to predict the result but I’m not too confident after 4 defeats in 8 in the prem this season.

Feels like we’re incoherent in attack a lot of the time. Don’t think Laca or Eddie an answer at centre forward. Would love to have a Cazorla and/or a fit Ramsey to give us attacking drive from midfield.

Hope Arteta doesn’t serve up more of the same from his early season stutters but we’ll see on Sunday if he’s managed to change anything for the better over the break.

Looking forward to seeing it but probably not in a good way.

1 Like

I think even Guendouzi could have done a job for us there, mate (with a little direction about positional awareness from the manager)

So frustrating :pensive:

Possibly although I think he’s a prick and definitely not at peak Santi or Rambo levels yet. Maybe he’ll be something in future if he grows up a bit.

1 Like

Leeds to run out comfortable winners
I can’t honestly see Arshitta getting a result. The two two performance against Leicester and Villa we just down right disgusting for a team of Arsenal supposed quality .
Hopefully it’ll be another nail in Arshittas coffin .

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Comfortable Leeds win here… Can’t see anything apart from a two or three nil win for the home side… Could be a new low…

1 Like

I dunno.

We’ve lost 5-0 there once, in the 70s

1 Like

If Xhaka can’t step in to a job for Partey against fucking Leeds then why is he even still at the club. And imagine actually missing Elneny. Christ we are a disgrace.

To think our midfield used to a be a prize to watch.

6 Likes

Xhaka-Ceballos should be able to deputise. Its just our system is really negative which will hold us back once again.

1 Like

Seriously if we don’t manage to win this game then things could get pretty ugly in the coming weeks.

1 Like

I don’t think they will mate. No fans in the stadia. No audible booing.

This is kids playing up while the parents are out. Without throwing a Partey.

3 Likes

Yeh if we can’t win this just pack it in this season yikes. I’m surprised at everyone saying we will lose. I honestly don’t think we are that bad. We’ll win this, and make everyone complacent for a couple more weeks thinking Arteta might actually come good lellel :joy:

1 Like

I’m not. They’re all Negative Nigels.

You voted for a draw :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Not the new Hoddle, but the new Gascoigne.

He is not only good for Villa, but also for the NT. So, he is good.

Doesn’t seem to be doing so good right now v Shiteon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wondering if people will say Welbeck is good because he scored a goal against Villa…

He’ll never redeem himself after missing an open goal v Watford in the cup in 2016 (last minute, too)

1 Like

I dont see us scoring more than 1 or 2 goals and Leeds will definitely score so yeah a draw is a likely outcome, buttttttt I just think when the overall attitude towards the club is desperation they will usually come up with a performance to walk the fan base off the collective ledge. As I said if we lose this we are in very deep shit as a club, which might happen because Arteta has been terrible. I still think tho that we’ve got enough talent to finish top half of the table and grind out results against teams like Leeds. So yeh I hate Arteta and think he’s trash but our team could go out and just run around with no management and still get like 50 - 60 points in the PL.

1 Like

Might set the alarm for 45 mins before kick off and if I see Aubameyang on the left and a Lacazette and Willian in the starting line up just go back to sleep.

3 Likes

It’s, incidentally, one of those games that Wenger would have won. Put a minnow to the sword after a bad run.

With Arteta, we just don’t know

2 Likes