Leandro Trossard (19)

Oh I just thought you were writing with some pizazz. Old heads, old horses, I understood it.

1 Like

Was a lovely strike, really frustrating for him that it gets ruled it.

2 Likes

Been very good so far. Reminds me of when we signed Cazorla. No fuss, just immediately started playing and producing.

2 Likes

Tross the process

Trossarsenal

5 Likes

If his goal wasn’t incorrectly disallowed he’d be sitting on 4 goal contributions in 3 starts (+4 sub appearances) for the club in the league.

Basically he’s come in and added another body to the team who can chip in with goals and assists

20 Likes

Just saw the Ode goal. Lovely piece of work by him to make the run and cut back.

3 Likes

He’s very direct, and very eager to attack, sometimes too eager. I think once he fully adjusts to playing for a big club he’ll be such a great asset. Would be interesting to see him play with Jesus.

7 Likes

That’s a totally fluid front three. Arteta would be thrilled.

Feels like he just routinely puts in 7/10 performances, not a world beater but top versatile performer for the price we paid.

Shrewd January business.

13 Likes

Are we happy? I am and Mr. Trossard has plenty more in the tank.

Sorry for the bump, but had this comment stored in the memory for good reason.

1 Like

Retweet.

Trossard was excellent business.

2 Likes

Teams will get turned inside out against that front line.

4 Likes

He’s been way better than I expected. That pullback for the third goal was :arteta2:

6 Likes

He’s doing so well, he has some fans feeling like we dodged a fleecing with Mudryk. Some might even say he is the better buy.
He has slotted in so seamlessly, its easy to forget he is still adjusting to our style of play and his new team-mates.

8 Likes

Excellent player. He commits defenders and never stops moving.

Terrific addition to the squad.

Really pleased with the variety and options we have up front which will only improve when Jesus and ESR are competing for a place.

We don’t pick up 9 from our last 9 without Trossard. He’s been a really important factor in the wins.

13 Likes

What a quality player is and just what a bargain too.

7 Likes

Very purposeful player on the ball. Always looking to be progressive with it and hard to knock off it.
Knows what to do in the last third as well.

14 Likes

shame that banger of a goal he scored the other day didnt count. To me i didnt see anything wrong with the goal for it to be chalked off.

1 Like

He reminds me a little of Santi Cazorla with his build.

This may be premature but I’ll go for it - our January business was basically perfect.

We’re in a title race and we signed 2 players that came straight in and started helping out from day one, in a way that eased the burden on 2 of our most burdened players.

Mudryk may end up being the better long term acquisition but that’s not what we were desperate for a month ago. There will always be another £80m wonderkid for the long term but I’d argue finding the kind of deals we found and having the players slot in, that’s often the harder one to nail.

18 Likes