La Liga

So Aguero wants to leave without playing a minute :thinking:

Sounds so fake lol

Good move by Barca really, sign up some players on freebies, sell them on, pure profit. They just need to do it about 70 times and they are debt free :grin:

1 Like

They haven’t even registered him with the league because of the financial situation, right?

Maybe they should have sold us Emerson Cheese after all. Could have helped clear some debt.

1 Like

This is a great read

Its persuaded me to buy the book when its out

3 Likes

Gtfo with this paywall flippery. Cmon @Calum you’re better than this.

1 Like

Paywall?

I read it all and I don’t have a subscription haha

1 Like

Thanks for linking that Calum, good read! Might have to buy the book too when it comes out. Simon Kuper is a fantastic football writer in general, one of the best around

3 Likes

I got the paywall too when I opened the FT link in that tweet while still on OA.

I viewed the actual tweet on twitter, then when I clicked on the FT link the article was readable

2 Likes

Ooh fancy. Handy information for future.

Isn’t it funny how the minute Messi leaves Aguero gets “injured”

1 Like

I swear Perez and Tebas seem to be at war haha.

Based on the little detail that has been released the CVC doesn’t seem to be best for all clubs, easy to see why Laporta turned it down and effectively conceded it wasn’t worth signing up to in order to keep Messi.

La Liga generally is just really badly marketed, even at its peak.

3 Likes

CVC were absolutely dreadful owners of formula 1 and would be awful for la Liga I am 90% sure.

Run, run a mile away

1 Like

The Assembly of La Liga approves CVC Investment Deal - 38 clubs in favor, 4 rejected. The clubs that rejected will not give up their audiovisual rights.(Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao and Real Oviedo)

4D Chess move by Tebas, got cucked by Florentino once more.

La Liga now needs to accept its the Scottish Premiership with sunshine

6 Likes

How mad are ESPN right now? They just signed a huge tv deal for La Liga rights in the USA.

They had an article on their website bigging up the reasons to still watch La Liga. It was a little pathetic.

2 Likes

what?! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Benzema still going strong, quality footballer.

1 Like