La Liga

The defender is offering Messi little to no view of the goal and yet it doesn’t matter. Unreal.

5 Likes

Sensational finish

Another top finish! Griezmann this time.

Ray Hudson commentary

Griezmann goal

2 Likes

Never a penalty lol

1 Like

I’ll die alone on this hill. He was vastly overrated imo and now he’s shit. It’s fine. They said Galileo was wrong too. :laca2:

1 Like

26 goals and 9 assists in 29 games for Messi this season.

Crazy numbers at 33, after a slow start and in a Barcelona team that took a while to get playing properly.

It’s a shame he’s pissed away the last 4 years at a declining Barcelona though. I do wish he took the leap to City when Pep arrived instead of signing a new contract and not really having a proper clause in it to get out until the last 12 months.

2 Likes

I can explain it. He sucks. :laca2:

If Koeman actually wins the League I’m gonna have too eat some of my words :eyes:.

At this point I do hope he wins it. Circumstances have been difficult as fuck for him.

2 Likes

I want Barca to win it just to see the anger, because everyone is really rooting for Atletico lol

4 Likes

If he wins the league, as well as they’ve done to recover, this is a stain on Simeone more than anything else lol

2 Likes

Their depth upfront is not good to be fair. 34-year old Suarez has to carry them otherwise they have nothing going for them. They still have the race fully in their hand, but it’s difficult if you’re so dependent on one player.

Atletico are still favourites for me, I think I read yesterday that Barca have Real Sociedad, Madrid, and Atheltic Club in their next three game, so you’d expect them to drop some points there.

That could be enough for Atletico to see out the rest of the season tbh. But the pressure is deifitely on, they had a 7 point lead with two games in hand not long ago lol

Naughty naughty

1 Like

4 Likes

Anyone but Simione

1 Like

That’s probably what Getafe thinks. Just saw this tweet, couldn’t believe it and looked it up, but it appears to be true.

4 Likes

They are destroying Sociedad right now. 0-5 with 16 minutes remaining.

2 Likes

I didn’t see that result coming at all lol. Crazy scoreline (now 5-1) but from the bits I’ve seen Barça have probably been at their best away from home for many a year.

Well now 6-1, Messi :grin: if they play like this vs Real Madrid…

They’re winning la liga

1 Like