La Liga

White privilege is the reason he plays. Stupid club Barca. Midget lovers.

Enjoy Garcia, freaks.

It’s a shame Umtiti body is broken he’s about 10 times the player that Lenglet ever could be lol

1 Like

He traded his body for that World Cup winners medal.

Will never be the same unfortunately, secured the bag though lol.

2 Likes

Bet he’d do it again. I know I would.

1 Like

La Liga crumbling

1 Like

Amazing second goal from the :goat:

Bumery down 2-0 against Atletico, they have 37 points from 25 games now so must have been on a pretty poor run, pretty sure they got off to a very good start this season.

1 Like

Peter Lim is up there with some of the worst owners in all sports. Absolutely disgraceful what he’s done to Valencia. If they go down, they might just fold.

1 Like

Lovely stuff

5 Likes

Spare a thought for Partey. Could have a La Liga winner’s medal but instead is coming on as a sub for us. :bergkamp:

3 Likes

Could have joined rangers for an SPFL medal too

3 Likes

I refuse to believe that a team as negative as this Atlético side, can win a title.

17-6 in shots, 63% - 27 % possession (and this against an Emery side)

Forced to make lots of last ditch blocks now. Entire team inside/close to their own penalty area.

1 Like

Yeah but then he’d have to spend time with Gerrard. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’m concerned they won’t win the title tbh, important win today but they really aren’t playing well.

2 Likes

Barça really are out of ideas if this is the case lol

5 Likes

This would be perfect. Haha

1 Like

They can have him, edu, Bellerin, Xhaka and Eric Garcia no problem :arteta:

Make it weak Spanish midget central.

2 Likes

I hope it’s that Barça DNA coming to life, but seems to good to be true tbh :grimacing:

They hired Koeman so anything is possible.

Unai out of the top 6 all together now. Fucking fraud has never delivered a good league season. Hope we get to roll them in Europe.

1 Like