La Liga

Yeah, same with Umtiti. Worrying for France. Though they have Upamecano as well.

1 Like

Fucking get the fuck up messi youā€™re not even touched. Such a pathetic little cunt, always has been, best player on the planet, doesnā€™t need to do it.

This is a good game.

1 Like

Yeah this is entertaining. Two of the worse teams in both sides have had for a while but makes for great viewing!

1 Like

Damn the magic is still in Messiā€™s legs. To leave a player (Ramos) like that, just standing dead behind after a one on one in the penalty areaā€¦ Almost a replica od that epic goal against Boateng. Too bad for the finish.

4 Likes

Surely a penalty?

Obvious penalty.

Messi has that Madrid defence on a string

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t he get his foot onto the top of the ball first?

Yeah, been very impressed with his dribbling today heā€™s still leaving people for dead for fun.

I think that was clean tackle, so perfect looked like a pen lol

1 Like

Gotta say Barca look more threatening and balanced without Griezman. Crazy considering his talent and price tag but this should be enough for Koeman to start more games without him

Griezmann is in trouble, like you said they flow better without him and heā€™s now the 800k per week elephant in the room haha.

Doesnā€™t fit the offense as things stand hell even Coutinho is looking rejuvenated

1 Like

Are the rumors about him signing a new contract true ? They probably want to tie him to a new deal to get a decent resale value.

What I like the most atm is seeing Messi centrally again.
Itā€™s such a waste to play him out wide in at this stage, while he can have such a devastating effect in the heart of opponents defence dribbling out of impossible situations, releasing players, scoring from half distanceā€¦
Play him inside and just give the old man some runners.

Pretty sure he signed a new one in the week, but could be wrong? But yeah crazy that either Barca or himself are considering extending his contract considering how the past year an half have gone!

2 Likes

@shamrockgooner if ever we needed anymore ammunitionā€¦

9 Likes

Thatā€™s going to trigger me haha

1 Like

Coutinho misses the second.

Yeah gotta score that tbh. Barca looking the more theeating in the second half