La Liga

He was also always a bit overrated. He was, at best, the third best player at Atlético. Never a top 10 player in the world, or whatever it was he was called after he scored some goals for France.

3 Likes

@oompa I hear Luka Modric is still killing it at his big old age. May even get an extension.

Big respect

Also, RM should have learned their lesson in 2019, loaning players to Unai Emery sides.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched La Liga much this season but I’ve just seen that Cadiz won at Real Madrid today… how did that happen?!

1 Like

Real didn’t get a pen.

No pen, no party.

2 Likes

Messi only 1 goal and 0 assists so far this season, I haven’t watched much of it but that’s bizarre for them.

It’s a shame Atleti and Sevilla won’t get their shot together as the league is potentially there for the taking

Barca are such an unbalanced side, Griezmann was a terrible signing not because he’s bad but because he doesn’t fit the team whatsoever.

Depay would have added to the problems too, Koeman as their manager will likely compound issues as well.

Messi can’t get out of there fast enough.

Good ebening top the league

He doesn’t want to be there and he thinks Koeman is a cunt (probably). He could easily have his worst season in a barca shirt.

1 Like

El Clasico kicked off 5 minuten ago.

0-1 Real, Valverde.

Barca started the match with two 17 year olds (Pedri, Fati)

1 Like

Great goal! I really like that Barcelona shirt actually, but good to see them losing what a lovely play.

@Bl1nk very surprising stat! Wanted to ask, since Barcelona have such a big history of major Dutch talents at the club, are they quite popular in the Netherlands?

Your stream is way ahead of mine :joy:two minutes later still no goal…

1 Like

Apparently Barcelona have only won one of the last 7 El Clasico’s at Nou Camp. Poor record.

1-1! Great move. This is going to be one heck of a game.

1 Like

What a pass from Messi

2 Likes

Fati is the real deal, next big talent out there!

1 Like

Great pass from him but atrocious positioning from Varane to play the guy onside then leaving Fati like that

1 Like

Ok Will, let’s not make a meal of it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Varane has been poor for a some time now, the guy stagnated big time.

1 Like

Last time Varane was exceptional was probably the 2018 WC? That or the 2016/17 season.

Either way his form has dropped off massively