La Liga

I don’t want anyone to think I rated him. I think he was shit and his capitulation in multiple CL campaigns was evidence of that.

I just think that some perspective is needed on how badly built that Barcelona squad was and how he actually at the very least built up some consistency in the league that I don’t think we’re likely to see again from Barcelona for a long time until they get competent people running the club.

Madrid will win the league by a clear margain. They’ve been unstoppable since the return…

Yeah 100% deserved. Tbh i’d rather they win it forever than Barcelona ever get another trophy.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always preferred Real Madrid to Barcelona

2 Likes

Espanyol gone at least, fucking hate their fans tbh :grin:

But yeah Madrid will win it this year I think. Bit of a weird season but will be their first since Ronaldo left, and that’s without Hazard doing anything…

Surprise surprise.

Like Fonseca and Sarri

None of AC’s heavily hyped picks are doing a particularly good job.

1 Like

Allegri or Poch, Who’d do better at Barca?

Does that have anything to do with our history v Barca in Europe? :grin: Speaking of which, it’s mad how we’ve only ever had one tie against Madrid compared to the many times we’ve faced Barca.

No

Allegri under the current structure because he’s better than any coach in the world at making the most out of the hand he’s been dealt.

But Poch if they want to revert to a more traditional Barcelona system. He’ll fail miserably with the current batch though. Too slow, too old and nowhere near enough dynamism and athleticism that Poch demanding style requires.

2 Likes

Santi has 8 goals and 8 assists in the league this season. That’s the same number of goals as Griezmann but 4 more assists than he’s managed as well.

What a gem he still is. Remarkable.

2 Likes

Yep I agree re Allegri. That club needs someone with a big personality and a clear vision and step up to his teams. Going to need to have the full backing of the board to give him time and get rid of the deadwood though

same numbers as pepe in a harder league and disfunctioning team but people feel that Santi is a peach and pepe is shit…shows that agendas run high with people. At least let the guy settle in and hope the team starts to get an identity.

Ones an inside forward that stays high up the pitch and one is a midfielder mate

A 35 year old midfielder with a missing leg

Arsenal mismanaged him. You don’t start 55 games in two seasons if your body is so broken.

1 Like

It was a joke dude :wink:

Santis a legend and his whole injury was a cluster fuck, didnt he receive the second injury after being told not to play but Wenger rushed him back ? Eurgh.

1 Like

Out of curiosity how many of Santi’s goals are pens ?

6 out of 8

2 Likes

Let’s just say the rumour that those two didn’t like each other was probably true.