La Liga

Oh didn’t realise, interesting tournament this year then.

Sounds like the keeper made a right tit of himself there, letting Ødegaard nip in to score the rebound.

2 Likes

yes you could at best argue that Areola had a slip at the nip in: https://streamja.com/WeR5

He really should have got abreast of the situation.

3 Likes

no expression of tit-for-tat in his celebration afterwards though, even though RM were the ones who sent him there on loan, just a chest hug.

Isak what a signing for la Real absolutely killing it!

He’s isakly what they needed

8 Likes

Getafe playing some good ball.

Okay I said I didn’t like Griezmann, but it is painful watching an undoubtedly class player do this shit for Barcelona.

What gives? Auba swap imo :hipster: and let’s play him LW

1 Like

Dembele’s career seems to be done

Blimey. Dortmund did well to get shot of him it seems.

1 Like

I wonder if that means he’ll be another Michael Owen. Hopefully he recovers and progresses his career.

Standard barca cuntishness.

2 Likes

That’s messed up. Release clauses shouldn’t be binding in emergency transfer situations. In fact emergency transfers are just stupid full stop.

9 Likes

Why is the transfer allowed to proceed outside of the window?

1 Like

because they are barca…that is all that is needed i guess

2 Likes

Unless it is a goal keeper, emergency transfers shouldn’t be allowed.

1 Like

Agree that emergency transfers should never be allowed unless it’s a goalkeeper. Barca and their bitches(La Liga) at it again. And if they are allowed, why not everyone? I want some too. I want us granted an emergency transfer to replace Chambers who has a long term injury. I want to to trigger the fucking release clause of Van fucking Dijk.
This is a major low for Spanish football imo. Stupid league.

I’m sure there’s well intentioned logic behind emergency transfers, though I’m not really for it. The bigger problem is 2 first team attacker injuries should in no way be case for an emergency transfer, and if it is then Leganes are going to be down 2 attackers if this goes through.

If Barca went into the season without the right squad then fuck them. They gave away Coutinho. They have enough players that can play as a striker and many clubs have been shoving players to the wing in a crisis for years.

4 Likes

A release clause is what it is, if its triggered then fair play.

Well, that is what I would say unreservedly if this happened during a transfer window. The problem for me is that they were allowed to do this in fucking February when Leganes couldn’t sign a replacement.

I don’t blame Barca for doing it, clubs will always act in their own self interest pretty much. I think it’s the people who let them sign an attacker as an “emergency” who are culpable here. Ridiculous shit.

2 Likes