La Liga

Imagine Ronaldo done this. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Embarrassing from Messi. Looks like its Messi FC the massive diva

1 Like

It’s been Messi FC for over a decade lol.

I see both sides of the argument, don’t think Messi was out of line. Abidal shouldn’t have been so open to the media though especially in that Spanish media climate.

Is there more to it than what’s in the tweet?

1 Like

He said they had to sack Velverde as the players weren’t trying and Messi got triggered big

Personal opinion is that it’s a shame the players had to stop working hard in order to make those running the club be half way competent at their jobs and replace this guy. It’s a joke that he was manager for as long as he was anyway, it’s been apparent to every man and his dog for ages that Valverde is a bum who isn’t cut out for managing a great club like Barcelona.

If Abidal is employed by the club but comes out and slates the players, I don’t think it’s a surprise for a player or two to get wound up by this and want to defend the group as a whole, which it looks like Messi did as captain and main man.

But at the end of the day, nobody is coming out of this looking great.

1 Like

The club looks like its run appallingly, has been ever seen Rossel took over from Laporta. I expect a United like decline once Messi leaves

2 Likes

Go on then Lionel challenge yourself to a new club then.
Actually be great for the game if he did.

1 Like

Makes sense, whatever moron that hired Valverde does need the sack.

‘Messi FC?’ - too right, otherwise let’s see where Bartomeu and Abidal take the club :arteta:

This guy has dragged them to 2 titles in a row, and now potentially a third.

All gone to shit since Don Raul left :raul:

Good as Barca are a really dislikeable club.

1 Like

Whoops.

Well then messi and Suarez should know better then. Lol

Well, what a game that was! Real Sociedad win 4-3 in the Bernabeu.

Athletic-Barca next should be a good watch too!

1 Like

did Isak end up getting a goal in the end?

got two, one of them was an absolute beauty, one of those high up volley shots

1 Like

lets get him. Arsenal legend in my FM save, his Dortmund spell doesn’t define him

the first goal is Isak’s shot that Areola deflects straight out and Ødegaard can score from (absolute blunder to let his shot in though lol), the 2nd and 3rd goals were his, both lookers, the fourth was him assisting Merino (an alright finish but a better keeper would’ve saved it) so good game for Isak.

He lanky af though, how do you feel about lanky cunts? :henry2:

He deffo needs to put some more muscle on, but I’m fine with lanky guys like Adebayor and Kanu, because they have a touch and some silky skill about them.

Not ones that bow to Rentboys and let abominations occur :wink:

So two upsets in the Del Rey, be interesting to see if Real Madrid and Barcelona can turn it around in the 2nd leg.

They’re both out mate, no 2nd leg here.