La Liga

Yet he won another title with his national team and was by far the most influential player for Juventus at KO stage of UCL.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Good for him.

Appreciate you finally came to your senses.

Fake ass tweet.

Now what he’s actually said about Messi in the past
“If we take Messi and put him in an Atletico shirt, we win (against Barca)”

3 Likes

Barca and Madrid fans the WOAT as per.

That just makes me a bit uneasy from Auba point of view.

Cool, let them pay up.

Hearing from Spanish reports that Xavi will take over at Barça, @AbouCuellar how true are these?

Valberde should’ve been sacked after the game at Anfield but I think Xavi probably needs another year or two in management first

Suarez been that bad?

Ronald Koeman has turned down an approach from Barcelona, confirmed to NOS (Very reliable Dutch outlet).

Poch favoured by them after Xavi said no (to taking over mid season). Not sure if he would take it tbh

cup final between RM and Atlético is down to penalties. RM wins, penalty demolition.

That’s what you call a professional foul. I don’t imagine there are many players, who in a final, going into the last few minutes with the score tied, wouldn’t have done the same thing. Similar with Suarez and the handball on the line. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

6 Likes

there were only a few minutes left to penalties and Morata set of on a very dangerous run towards Curtois, absolutely the right decision if you put everything aside and just think tactically. RM smashed them on penalties afterwards so job well done if you allow the cynical argument.

I know if I’m a Real fan I’m lauding that guy but I just can’t help but hate see a player get taken out of it in a situation like that.

If I was the manager, I’d defo want my player to do the same in those circumstances with a title on the line.

2 Likes

Yep. Exactly what Simeone said. He even patted him on the head as he walked off and told him not to worry, that anyone would have done the same. He seemed proud as punch of the tackle – and Valverde is not even his player! :smile:

Lee Dixon on Darren Anderson 93 semi final.
Every gooner was screaming for the challenge. Red card was as good as a goal hence standing ovation that followed.