La Liga

Xhaka is a good lucking fella, but I can’t get past the fact I regularly want to cave his head in with a machete

7 Likes

Definitely better than Giroud but RLC is a stud.

1 Like

What is this 4 team tournament that La Liga is doing at the moment ? :face_with_monocle:

Supercopa but with extra losers.

1 Like

Community Shield with semi finals

patetico up 1-0 at kick off in the 2nd half in the supercopa de saudi arabia, game on cuntalans.

didn’t take more than five minutes for Messi to accept that challenge, 1-1.

2-1 Messi. It’s as if scoring against him only makes him angrier. nvm, VARed for hand ball, kind of rolls against his upper arm for a second so I guess it’s fair.

doesn’t matter Griezmann 2-1 a minute later anyway. wtf is happening in this half, first half was pretty slow lol almost 3-1 but VARed for offside by a smidgeon. Insane botched chance by Atlético, the game is crazy. Another insane chance chance, Vitolo taken down, penalty. Morata 2-2. Doing this in honour of Luca. wtf next attack probably hands on Pique, penalty again, being VARed, is this the most insane half in all of football? not a pen, looks like clear hand ball lol Saúl is furious. lol another insane run and goal by Correa, 3-2 Atlético.

Barcelona have just forgotten how to defend.

1 Like

Atlético have sent a player through alone with the keeper about once a minute for the last 20 minutes it feels like lol Marco Llorente again through, should’ve been 4-2.

Almost an equalise for Barca near the end, but 3-2 Atlético and a Madrid derby (…) in the finals it is. Absolutely insane game though, where did that come from.

1 Like

Sounds about right when you smalldick.

Que the Arteta tapping up.

they would go for emery :pepe1:

2 Likes

He’d be Public Emery Number 1

2 Likes

Imagine hahahaha

Anyways:

https://twitter.com/jcperez_/status/1215226713157840898?s=20

Santi :santi: :wenger2:

Thomas also looking good.

Messi and Odegaard tho :giroud2:

Banega :giroud2:

Time to get this Valverdemery plague out of football once and for all.

@Electrifying Joaquín, wtf lol, he’s an ageless wonder the bastard. And Renan Lodi, Simeone using his LB as a major chance creator, surpriseee. He looks like he’s gonna be/already is class though, Lodi.

Slapped by a 19 year old flop. Couldn’t be my GOAT…

1 Like

Man, Suarez is really shit now.

1 Like

Agreed, your GOAT only gets slapped by 40 year old Quadrangles or something.

3 Likes

https://www.goal.com/en/news/valverdes-future-not-up-for-debate-despite-barcelonas-poor-start-/auce09z92hz190h6h8wx0ppc

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like