La Liga

7 Likes

Watching Barca - Bilbao. Barca look awful without Messi.

1 Like

Why is Messi not playing?

Injury

1 Like

Heā€™s injured, iā€™m planning on going to Barcelona vs Betis next sunday, so the fucker better be fit for that one.

1 Like

This this this

2 Likes

Yeah but what does he do in his 3 games a year with Argentina?!

ADURIZZZZZZZZZZZ GOLAZON

Valverdemeryā€™s BarƧa :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Aduriz

Valverde forever a fraud

rofl Aduriz with the golazo in the 88th trololo

Lol just proving my point. BarƧa are crap with Valverde.

Messi will win them another La Liga though regardless

Barca is designed for Messi, to boost his abilities and cover his flaws.
For example, they donā€™t wanna tell you that Messi is very undisciplined(thus hard to be flexible in various systems), which stems from playing for muppets(barring for Pep who later showed he can be an assertive coach). Still, they managed to make it work.
Once he leaves or finally drops form though Barca are going on huge slump. Man Utd levels.

Such a piss poor disjointed performance.

Shouldā€™ve sacked Valverde after the Roma collapse, despite Messi being the GOAT Barcelona should never be as dependant on him as they are.

What have I just read lol

3 Likes

He has form for it, pay it no mind.

Nah.

Eurgh thereā€™s no point responding :rofl:

1 Like

This part could be true at least @will24 :man_shrugging:

Can you imagine this BarƧa without Messi and with Valverdemery? Definitely Man Utd levels. Though wouldā€™ve got him the sack earlierā€¦

2 Likes

Just remember, when big man :raul: was there, they sacked Tata after one season (even though hed be miles better than Valverde now).

Valverde is staying as long as Barto is there.

Anyways, anyone got the goal clip?

An honest take on Messi. Messi is a much, much better Alexis Sanchez.
Listen, no hate here. It worked for Barca and him but Argentina havenā€™t been able to adjust to him.
As I said, thereā€™s a reason both Barca and Messi are so intertwined. Once Messi drops form or leaves that club is fucked.

Iā€™ll just never care. I donā€™t for one second doubt Messi is the best ever, but I just donā€™t care. I think Iā€™d appreciate him more if people didnā€™t talk like that about him to be honest. Thatā€™s definitely the contrarian in me to some extent but yea, I donā€™t care. Good for him and those who can appreciate him but, meh.

1 Like