La Liga

He’s not the sole reason but La Liga losing one of the best and most influential players ever has an effect.
I do reckon though that if Madrid put more of a fight in the league the past years it would’ve helped massively to build up the league again.
Btw, I think this year it would be more of the same despite all the big moves Madrid made.

Yep. There are some muppets out there who think like this. Probably even a muppet or two on this very forum who do.

The reality is though a British or Irish audience isn’t going to go to a lot of hassle to watch la liga because for the most part we fundamentally don’t give a fuck. But if it’s there we’ll probably watch it. Isn’t any more complicated than that.

1 Like

Ok, British and Irish live in whole different dimension than the rest of the world. :ok_hand:

Da fuck are are you talking about?

Sky give it up because nobody watched it and they wanted to save their money.

Same reason BT dropped Serie A

Ditto.

Which part are you having trouble with?

Is that true though? There are a lot of football fanatics. I’ve got 5-6 guys(variety of generations) at work that got into the Eleven Sports deal to watch other leagues as well.

It’ll probably end up on Premier Sports like the rest of the European leagues.

Sky have none and BT only have Ligue 1 and The Bundesliga

People do watch it but not clearly enough for them to keep it as a viable product. They are a business remember

True. I mentioned it before as well but the rates for the TV rights of these leagues keep going up as well.
Could imagine Sky was quoted some ridiculous fees for La Liga.

It’s more likely that La Liga are over valuing the package than anything else. They’ve been talking about bringing their TV revenue in line with the PL for years now.

Oh dear.

1 Like

Oh shit what happened :rofl:

He has followed higuians advice on fitness!

1 Like

Photoshopped surely

1 Like

Thicc boi.

He’s going to blow up like OG Ronaldo after he’s done with football isn’t he?

It’s actually not haha. He came back apparently 7kg overweight (and it shows too).

I don’t recall this ever being an issue before he moved to Madrid.

Must be those fids.

4 Likes

Seems like the Spanish media have turned on Zidane too. Won’t last a month isn’t he? :joy::rofl: