La Liga

Yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard a player quote their own salary before.

1 Like

yeah that’s what I meant by maybe that’s where the story gets shady :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep. He may be a crock, and a typical Brit not integrating with the culture or team, but he has given Madrid some special special moments over the years.

Big contribution to at least 3 of the 4 CLs won. Say what you want about Ronaldo, they didn’t win the CLs until Bale came.

He should go down as a legend but it’s a shame he won’t.

He’s done well for them and he deserved better.

7 Likes

Madrid trying to scapegoat Bale ffs. Not like they have had bum coaches since Carlo or the Spanish Mustafi for captain. What a fucking joke!

2 Likes

As a Gooner, to have a slot of sympathy for an ex-Spurs player over the last few years is testament to how I feel he’s been treated really

haven’t really followed him much at Real Madrid but if they want to get rid of him then we should go for it

I’m siding far more with Gazza Bazza on this one, strikes me as a hatchet job and an easy figure to target and cast in the role of villain as a distraction for Madrid’s average season.

He’s well within his rights to sit on his arse and take the money given what he’s ALREADY achieved at/for the club.

It’s a testament to how hard it is for British footballers to settle abroad re: the language thing and reflective of a much wider issue, but he’s basically been let down by the club more than the other way round. I very much doubt he goes around ignoring people and refusing to join in with stuff

3 Likes

True, Madrid propaganda machine is next level.

@Darkseid

One for you hahahaha

:face_vomiting:

@Electrifying: Small dicker FC

1 Like

Bartomeu? More like Bums-to-me-u

My heart bleeds. Having to follow such a strict schedule and hard life must be the reason why he hasn’t bothered to learn Spanish

Cry me a river, you spoilt bellend.

1 Like

Bale sounds like a prick tbh.

That comment along with the not learning a word of Spanish after living there since 2013 shows how ignorant he is

Bale has earned enough to retire. If it bothers you so much, you can quit.

I know what he means. The last job I had, they told me where to be and at what time. I was fuming!

Is there a full interview?

Here we go…

Asked in an interview with BT Sport if he understood why retired players claim they get their lives back after retiring from football, the 29-year-old said: "Yeah, definitely.

“But on another point, I think a career in football’s so short, sometimes you just have to sacrifice it. Some people think it’s worth it and some people think it’s not.”

My current job tells me I only get an hour to eat my lunch too. Cunts!

@Electrifying Barca 2-0 at half time in the Copa del Rey final.

The scrub is at it again, perhaps they need to lose a cup final against a team even we washed to see he’s utter shite.

1 Like

Malcom showing what he can do when he’s given a chance to play. Yet Valverde will still stick with Coutinho and Suarez when given the chance.

2-1 Messi. Valverde shouldn’t take any credit if they turn this around