La Liga

89th minute: 8 (EIGHT) Barcelona players attacking the box in the hope of scoring a 6th goal past Sociedad.

Haven’t they suffered enough?

I assume they went 55 yards backwards once they got to the edge of the box?

2 Likes

Barca really are flying in the league at the moment, it’ll be interesting to see if Atlético can hold them off.

Barca flying atm. If they were still in CL I’d probably only have them behind City and Bayern to win it on form

1 Like

Fucking hell, Atleti committing harakiri.
Zidane somehow finessing his way onto another La Liga win.

Very fitting:

https://www.valenciacf.com/en/article/en-no-to-racism-2021-04-04

Spain’s federation are even worse than the FA, so can’t wait to see what they do about this. Likely more can kicking, but it is real progress that Valencia have been so clear as to what happened and what should be done.

Seems more disheartening that it was a fellow professional doing it!

1 Like

That situation has turned into a huge mess now

In Spanish but looks as if the referee threatened them with a potential points deduction etc if they didn’t return to the pitch.

Will be interesting to see how the Spanish media reports this tomorrow…

What’s the deal with officials in these matches when racial abuse occurs too lowkey approving of the abuse? Moussa Marega comes to mind.

1 Like

If no fans was it another player?

I presumed so anyway.

1 Like

This is a mess all round and I’m slightly annoyed with Valencia. I don’t see how they’ve caved in here.

1 Like

Meanwhile Atletico have lost at Sevilla.

1 Like

You can’t see them doing this now can you?

Simeone, we need to have a talk…

2 Likes

Zidane wins La Liga he obvs stays on which would be interesting. Benzema has really stepped up post CR7

Look it’ll take great resolve to do it now, they’ve pretty much blown their advantage are in poor form and we have 9 games to play.

Going too need dig deep and find some fight. Be bad for them and the League if they don’t.

1 Like