Kylian Mbappe

And some want Tuchel. :joy::joy::joy:

Tbf I think being in these locker rooms have messed with his head. On one hand you’ve got morons like Neymar and Alves, on the other you’ve got Griezy and Pogba. Not to mention sponsorships having him collab with NBA stars or arrange a talk with fucking Pele. I thought he was gonna be the one but this shit will get to you and the last thing you want think about is football.

1 Like

Lol you can make anyone look good or bad with YouTube things like that, facts are he has 91 club goals at 20 years of age.

1 Like

Tbf its really to early to tell. The signs are more good than bad. long way to go in his career yet.

33 league goals in 29 appearances with 24 being starts at the age of 20.

LE FRAUD

5 Likes

NBA stars?! :anguished: The only way is down now. #TheLebronCurse

Have we made an offer for him yet?

Lol what

1 Like

Fromage Agbonlahor :arteta:

3 Likes
1 Like

I think Arteta should put in a cheeky 120m and £1 bid for him?
He can bid, knowing full well he won’t come here, but be satisfied that “he tried.”

Imagine him at Liverpool.
Salah, Mane and Mbappe upfront.

He’s going to Madrid sooner or later.

I predict Barca

Will be a world record when he moves. I’m thinking £250m considering his age and brand. Reckon that’s a conservative estimate.

Quarter of a billion. What a time to be alive.

Ooft, £250,000,000?

I know footballs gone mad but I think there’s definitely a psychological threshold at the £200,000,000 mark I think. He’ll go for less in fact, I think.

Him taking over when Messi finally fades would be crazy.

I pity the guy, he will die under the pressure.
It will be like replacing Ronaldo with Valencia

1 Like

I think he’s one of the very few players that is equal to it, he’s just built differently.

Lol @ mentioning Valencia, that’s an odd one.

2 Likes

Didn’t we already break the 200,000 million mark with Neymar going to PSG a few years ago?

Not that that would be a guarantee that this will also exceed that amount, but I wouldn’t bet against it.

In so far as any footballer could ever be “worth” that much, he 100% is given his age, incredible ability and output.

Edit: just did a quick search, some sources saying it worked out to £198 million, BBC seems to have converted it to bang on £200 million. So maybe it was the sum in Euros that convinced me we’d already broken that particular milestone.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

He should run his contract down at PSG and then pocket the 200m himself.
He can also sack his agent so the leech doesn’t get anything either.

1 Like