Kostantinos Mavropanos

I believe Mavrapanos managed his career very well.
Stuttgart is his level and he realised it very soon. He is settle there with his family and really likes the club.

2 Likes

I forgot this guy was still an Arsenal player.

It’s like how Locatelli is still a Sassuolo player and Chiesa is still a Fiorentina player. The compulsory purchase options means Mavropanos won’t be coming back if Stuttgart maintain Bundesliga 1 status.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes and no.

I doubt he would have found the form he currently is in here but as with Guendouzi, we could and should have made more money off of them. Not sure who’s responsible for this.
Players having too much power, last summer’s market moving at a turtle’s pace, Edu being a novice or hell maybe Arteta was somehow involved, I’m not sure.

Hopefully the market is in a healthier place now and going forward lessons were learned, which is easit said than done at this club.

He’s really not the 6th most inform player in Europe and yeah I haven’t seen him play a minute.
I still guarantee he isn’t.

5 Likes

We really had nothing to lose by not agreeing to that cheap purchase option :joy:

We had nothing to lose with the cheap sell option

Other than a bigger transfer fee or someone the club could actually use? I see you are still sticking to your guns on this subject despite the obvious case of how well he’s doing

He’s playing for the 13th placed team in a farmer’s league.
I doubt that improvement adds much to Arsenal in the PL.
He’s found his level. Happy for him.

Surely though we could have made a better profit on him? I assume you’ve seen how much CBs are going for nowadays. We have spent quite a lot in that position ourselves.

Not like were inundated with offers though. There’s a reason for that.

How’s ‘our’ boy been getting on of late?

Pick that one out :grin:

Is he turning into a bit of a goal scoring CB?

15th place team in the League. Found his level. Cut there hand off for 3 million.

1 Like
1 Like

Me hands in the post. 3 million is a steal.

1 Like

Didn’t we buy him for half that?
Abysmal from the club failing to get more. :man_facepalming: