Kostantinos Mavropanos

About right. Certified bum from day one.

1 Like

I have seen certified bums go for more than 3m.

2 Likes

Mustafi and Xhaka went for £35m a piece!!

1 Like

5 Likes

This club had absolutely no reason to insert that clause into the deal. Absolute shit cunts without a clue :grin:

1 Like

Yeah turned down 4 million last year for him. Gambled on a crud doing well in a bad League and covid lost us a million.
Happy to see one less dreg leaving.

1 Like

Dicky Garlic is the new negotiator.

Something stinks.

3 Likes

He’s a nothing player that we bought for fuck all, has done fuck all and we are going to sell for fuck all.

8 Likes

This was two years ago. Lol

7 Likes

Did we make a profit on him?

I’m not reaching at that. Stuttgart will start up and we will get our money

We signed him for £1.8m according to transfermarkt so it’s nice and tidy profit tbf

1 Like

Ah another player people are happy to get nothing for. Guess no one is aware that he did actually play some football last season. Not playing that football for us doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be selling him for a decent fee.

1 Like

Playing for a mid table German side on loan and never having shown anything here, what’s the market for him though.
Last thing this club needs continuing to do is stock piling ordinary players whose potential and market value is likely not going to improve.
I was for selling him for the few million available last season.
A years loan has done nothing to increase his value, so I can’t see the point in holding onto him at all.

3 Likes

No, this is more to do with him not being much use and having virtually no interest in him.

1 Like

Are we that hard up that we need to take the small amount of money this summer rather than wait it out until next summer to see if we can get a bigger fee? :grin:

Wenger didn’t even bother to learn the lad’s name

You said that last summer and it hasn’t worked out.
So no, he needs to leave.

1 Like

Just scored a wonder goal for VFB.

1 Like

Mavro and Saliba should both be slugging it out with white and Gabriel this season but instead we’re stuck with the shitters we currently have. Happy days :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes
1 Like